| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Does anyone know the size of the pedal stop screw on a Boen
Chris Johnson

USA
Post  Posted 25 Apr 2011 10:21 am    

Hey Guys,

I'm setting up a Boen U12 for a friend. While fine tuning, I discovered that none of my (many) allen keys worked when trying to adjust the pedal stop. I've tried "1" and a "1/2" and they don't work. Maybe they are using metric sizes? Confused

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Steve English

Baja, Arizona
Post  Posted 25 Apr 2011 11:19 am    

http://www.well.com/~wellvis/electric.html#boen

Jim Boen Steel Guitars has been purchased by Jerry D. Knapper, who writes: "I do not know if I will keep the name the same, but for now Boen Steel Guitars will be a subsidiary of Successful Enterprises and I will keep you updated if there is a name change. Jimmy was a personal friend of mine and when Doyle Huff and I moved forward to form the Oklahoma Steel Guitar Association, Jimmy was one I spoke to before contacting Dewitt Scott for assistance. Jimmy offered a good contribution to the steel guitar industry and I hope to follow in his footsteps.
"Having moved from the Tulsa area I am no longer an active part of the OSGA and am looking forward to forming a new association in East Central Oklahoma and West Central Arkansas area."
Successful Enterprises
Boen Steel Guitars
201 Davis Lane
Roland, OK 74954
918-427-8358 office and fax
Steve English

Baja, Arizona
Post  Posted 25 Apr 2011 11:28 am    

Also:

http://bb.steelguitarforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=1450015&sid=4e9c8b011319e331e9f9aab9331fc235

Quote:
Paul Redmond:

Roy Thomas, who builds Pedalmaster Guitars, long ago purchased the Boen line. If there is anyone on the planet who could answer questions about Jim's guitars, it is Roy. He can be reached at 1(337)893-6716.
PRR