| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Thanks Mike Brown
Don Sulesky

Citrus County, FL, Orig. from MA & NH
Post  Posted 26 Jul 2004 12:01 pm    

I just want guys to know what a great friend we have at the Peavey Company.
I put in a call today to Mike inquiring about some 1203-8 BW's speakers I have on order and he was quick to respond to my phone message. Although my speakers are back ordered at least now I know the reason why.
In today's busy world it is nice to know we still have folks like Mike who are there to help.
So again, Thanks Mike.
Don

edited for spelling

[This message was edited by Don Sulesky on 26 July 2004 at 03:46 PM.]

Del Rangel

Clayton, NC
Post  Posted 26 Jul 2004 12:08 pm    

Mike has always been quick to answer questions and help sort out problems--even for a weekender such as myself. Nate Copeland in the parts department has treated me extremely well also, a real gent. Thanks to everyone at Peavey for a job well done!!
Ernest Cawby

Lake City, Florida, USA, R.I.P.
Post  Posted 26 Jul 2004 9:25 pm    

Mike I talked to you a while back about updating my 400, well you mailed jack Stoner the parts and he is installing them tomorrow, thanks for your help, and jack for doing the work.

ernie
Joe Casey

Weeki Wachee .Springs FL (population.9)
Post  Posted 27 Jul 2004 4:58 am    

A lot of people don't realize , not only is Jack Stoner a top notch player but also a top notch electronic wiz. He once traveled some 50 miles round trip to my home and helped me solve a computer problem. Actually he did all the solving I just watched.

------------------

Vann Ray Cranford

Kinston, N.C. 28501-1571
Post  Posted 30 Jul 2004 4:31 pm    

Well, let me put in my two cents worth about Peavey and their employees. It is really nice to be able to pick up the phone and talk to a group of people who understand a customer's concerns or needs pertaining to a Peavey product. When I call and talk to Mike Brown, Heather Bowling, or any of the other staff members, they are always, polite, friendly, and more than willing to try to help solve any problem. Hartley Peavey hopefully realizes that he has a Gold Mine with his fine employees. I have owned many Peavey products over the past 26 years, and they have been good ones. Because of the quality of customer service and technical support is why I will not have any other amp but a Peavey hooked up to my Pedal steel. Mike, thanks to you and Max,the problem with my Nashville 400 may be solved, hopefully. Vann