| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Live steel in Garden Grove, CA, May 29+30
John McClung

Olympia WA, USA
Post  Posted 28 May 2004 10:20 pm    

Short notice, gang, but here's the facts:

I'm playing at 8 p.m. at the Garden Grove Elks Club this Saturday, and again at 2 p.m. on Sunday. Both are gigs with my usual band, White Lightnin, but each night featuring a different guest lead player, one I know is a killer Tele picker, James Pettiway, and the other, Art Holland, is reputedly a killer country and swing player.

Sunday is definitely open to the public. Satuday you might need me to put your name at the door, so leave a reply in here that you intend to come down, and I'll check this site right before I leave, around 6 p.m., get your name, and get you on the entry list.

The club is here: 405 S > 22 E >exit Euclid, left, quick Rt onto Trask. About half a mile down, on left, north east corner of Newhope and Trask. The club is just yards north of the 22 freeway. Check your map if you're coming from a different area, I drive from the Westside/South Bay.

More chances for me to play, and for you to hear, my gorgeous new Mullen D-12, 8+9 through a Webb amp, killer sound combo imho!