| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  William Litaker $5 video lessons
Mark Greenway

Lake Kiowa, Texas
Post  Posted 9 Feb 2011 11:11 pm    

These are great video lessons. You won't be disappointed. You will easily get $5 worth of knowledge every lesson. William shows you ways to play some really cool licks. Need to learn more about how to use your 2nd string and 9th string, he shows you how to get more out of those two strings.

If you are someone needing a little help with your playing, you should try one of his lessons and see what you think. You can see him playing many songs on YouTube. He is a great guy. I think you will like these video lessons if you are needing some instruction to help you get to the next level of playing.
Arne Odegard

Norway
Post  Posted 10 Feb 2011 1:23 am    

I agree, and his web site is also very good. Lots of video tutorials for members.
Membership is free.
http://www.steelguitarworld.net/
Dennis Graves

Maryville, Tennessee
Post  Posted 10 Feb 2011 5:49 am    

I love Williams' style of playing. He has some great lessons and for $5, it's a great deal. You couldn't even drive somewhere for $5.00 these days. Just sit at home and learn.
Good job William!!!
William Litaker

Kannapolis, North Carolina, USA (deceased)
Post  Posted 12 Feb 2011 11:45 am    

I really thank you guys. I am trying to put stuff out so people can learn something. I think that I am doing that. Thanks to you all. Check it out:

http://www.williamlitaker.com/LiveInfo.html
http://www.pedalsteeler.com/
Larry Robbins

Fort Edward, New York
Post  Posted 12 Feb 2011 2:12 pm    

I'm with you fellers! Winking
I have been enjoying these sessions since day one and I have learned something from each and every one of them! IMHO..there are very few of us that cant benifit from someone eles's knowledge and experience no matter what your playing level. William has e-mailed me questions and even called me on the phone to ask if there was anything he could do better or to make sure he was getting his point across!!...He sends his students pdf files or zip if you prefer..of the pending lesson a few days in advance.
This does a couple of things for me. It gives me time to print them out ahead of time and it also gives me some time to go over the lessons and and get familure with it before hand so I dont get lost ( so much! ) Wink and then....after the on line lesson he sends you a down-loadable link so you can save the lesson to your computor if you wish!! I save them on a Flash Drive...I know have a library of lessons to go back and work on and fine tune my skills with...who could ask for more? Even my wife has noticed the improvment in my playin'. I have been a gigging steel player for about six years, played guitar,,mandolin and dobro "out" for about 35 yrs.. Thanks,William!

Las Vegas, NV, USA
Post  Posted 22 Mar 2011 1:16 pm    

I can't say enough good things about inviting William in for lessons every week! He really knows how to get you out of whatever playing rut you might be stuck in. Put the "PLAY" back into playing pedal steel with William!