| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Saluda Convention Update
Buddy Walker

Johnston, SC, USA
Post  Posted 27 Apr 2004 5:33 pm    

DAVID CHRISTMAS IS MAKING A NEW TYPE AMP STAND THAT SELLS FOR $75.00 AND HE HAS DONATED ONE TO THE SALUDA CONVENTION, WE WILL SELL 25 TICKETS AT $5.00 EACH ON MAY 16 WILL BE GIVEN AWAY AS SOON AS THE TICKETS ARE SOLD THANKS TO DAVID FOR HIS SUPPORT
BUDDY WALKER SOUTHERN STEEL CONVENYION

------------------
Buddy Walker

[This message was edited by Buddy Walker on 27 April 2004 at 06:35 PM.]

Stephen Gambrell

Over there
Post  Posted 28 Apr 2004 9:38 pm    

David builds some really cool stuff. Buddy, will you buy me a ticket??? Please????
Ray Walker

Smithfield, NC, USA, R.I.P.
Post  Posted 29 Apr 2004 3:39 am    

I ordered my stand the second I saw it and have been using it a lot. I have heard some people say that $75 is too much for an amp stand but I know there are many players out there who feel the way I do. The older I get the more I have tried to trim down on the weight I must carry from place to place. I also travel to a lot of shows not to mention a lot of regular gigs and I need all the room I can get. This amp stand serves me well. It is extremely light weight yet durable enough to hold ANY amp. When I am done at the end of a show or gig I can fold it with only one hand and carry it with only one finger. The width of the stand when folded is only about 2 inches and it fits anywhere. So now when you look at this amp stand...look at it for all the benefits and you will then realize that indeed it is a good value. Thanks David for coming up with a great idea that has certainly made life in the steel world a lot easier for me.

Ray Walker