| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Eddie Snow @ Ozark Mountain Hoedown
Ronald Sikes

Corsicana, Tx
Post  Posted 20 Oct 2010 3:00 pm    

My wife and I just got back from mini vacation in the Ozarks . While we were there we took in the show at the Ozark Mountain Hoedown . Eddie Snow is still there and still playing his Emmons . Fantastic tone surrounded by a great house band . If you want to go see a good show with lots of good country music then be sure to make this one . Lots of fiddle,mandolin,banjo,DoBro , and steel guitar of course . If anyone is planning a trip to Branson this is a good stop along the way . Just an hour from Branson ,Eureka has a lot to offer including the great "Passion Play" , without all of the traffic . Great job Eddie .
Show Pro #26 & #83,BJS bars,Stereo Steel,Tommy Huff cabs loaded with JBL D130's, Wampler pedals,NV112,NV400, Steelers Choice Seats
Les Green

Jefferson City, MO, R.I.P.
Post  Posted 20 Oct 2010 4:19 pm    

I saw the show a few years ago. Talked to him a few minutes. Super picker and super nice guy. Did he play Bud's Bounce?
Ronald Sikes

Corsicana, Tx
Post  Posted 20 Oct 2010 5:46 pm    

No Les , actually he played Danny Boy and did a fantastic job . Good banjo picker as well . They've got Eddies brother Ted , on lead guitar and vocals . Teds an excellent singer . Sounds a whole lot like Ricky Skaggs .
Show Pro #26 & #83,BJS bars,Stereo Steel,Tommy Huff cabs loaded with JBL D130's, Wampler pedals,NV112,NV400, Steelers Choice Seats
Eddie Lane

Branson, Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 21 Oct 2010 11:16 am    

Eddie Snow is one of my best buddies and one of the best kept secrets in this area. He is a very tasteful steel player and banjo player. He is worth seeing if you are in the area.

Eddie
ESnow

Berryville AR USA
Post  Posted 26 Oct 2010 10:29 pm    

Thanks Ronald, I know the George Brothers appreciate the plug for the show. And thanks for the nice comments. It was nice to see you again. I feel lucky to to get to play with all these guys every night, they are all great players and great guys to work with. When Randle gets the material together its all good classic country music which really makes it fun for a steel player every night. Hard to believe I only have 10 more shows left for this season. Nov.6th I'm done. Time sure has flown by this year.
Thanks to Eddie also, that means alot coming from you since you were my steel guitar teacher when I first got started back in the '80's