| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Is there really just 7 wonders of the world???
Jeremiah Hanley

Springfield, Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 5 Nov 2010 7:23 pm    

I traveled over 30 years holding revivals in hundreds of churches and I've heard this said many, many times by some of the church people; "When I first saw that instrument I wondered what it was! Then when you started playing, I realized I had heard that sound before!" Now, if you're new to the steel guitar forum and you're wondering what this is all about, it's about that beautiful instrument called the steel guitar. It's possibly the 8th wonder of the world. And if you're wondering what it sounds like, I'd like to invite you to our Christmas Party, December 12, at the Community Center in Branson, MO. Then you'll wonder no more what the steel guitar sounds like. You'll probably have some questions that will arise in your mind....like, I wonder if I could play one.....I wonder what they cost? I wonder if anybody could teach me? I imagine each steel guitar player wonders if he'll ever to able to play better. I know there are a lot of things that you will wonder about, so if you're wondering about this Christmas Party, there will be lots of steel guitars, lots of food brought in, and there will be a lot of fun had by everybody. So, if you're planning on coming to Branson to take in a show or two, please put this one on your schedule. There is no cost to this show, only a donation container will be available and the amount you give is up to you! The show is from 1 p.m.-5 p.m. Hope to see you there!!

Pea Ridge, Ar. (deceased)
Post  Posted 6 Nov 2010 12:11 pm    

And before the day is over you might also wonder ----hmmmmmm, could I stand one more piece of pie or cake or turkey etc etc. - Very Happy
Larry Baker

Columbia, Mo. U.S.A.
Post  Posted 6 Nov 2010 2:06 pm    

And then, if your wondering about the 9th wonder of the world, It would have to be Jerry and Venda Hanley. No kidding, the greatest folks on earth, and We Love them dearly. Larry and Jean
Jerry Lee Newberry

Prim, AR USA
Post  Posted 10 Nov 2010 5:39 am    

Amen Larry. We plan on being there!!!!!!!!!!!

Donna