| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Ca.Bakersfield TROUTS ROCKWELL OPRY/PIGEONS # 1.
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 17 Sep 2010 2:06 pm    

Trouts Rockwell Opry! Pigeons Band is #1 on the T.Rockwell's Opry Show. We are Proud about that. Had a great visit with Rockwell on 9/14/2010 at Trouts & The Blackboard Stages,805 N.Chester Ave,Bakersfield,Calif. 93308. We'll be doing his Show Again soon.Leo J.Eiffert,Jr. & Pigeons Band.Tommy Gobel,Ron Epperson & Mike Torrence. Smile
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 20 Sep 2010 1:56 pm    

Bump:Chelene Nightingale for Governor will be in Bakersfield soon & Pigeons are flying with her in Support thanks to them AU Bakersfield Flyers with them up in the air rollers.It's true Buck,Bonnie & Merle Country. Winking Leo J.Eiffert,Jr. & Piogeons Band
Kevin Hatton

Buffalo, N.Y.
Post  Posted 20 Sep 2010 9:10 pm    

Cleat Wooley.
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 20 Sep 2010 9:42 pm    

Hey Kevin,It.s cool to see you're now Cleat Wooley in your neighborhood.Keep up the good job of letting evrybody know how you feel about being someone else.Shadows of love is okay if you fit the bill.I'll give you a 21 white gun Pigeon salute in your name tomorrow.Sincerely in steel Guitar Music,Leo J.Eiffert,Jr. & Pigeons. & Welcome aboard with us. Winking
Tommy Shown

Denham Springs, La.
Post  Posted 21 Sep 2010 3:56 am    

That's GREAT, Leo. Glad you are doing well. Have you heard, God, He Ain't Cheap" yet?
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 22 Sep 2010 11:45 pm    

Hello Tommy Shown,I got my CD's today and you did a super job on that song. Them Twin parts I hear are great. Thanks for doing this for us.It's being played on KTYM 1460am in Inglewood,California by my good friend Ms.Bobby Howe. First station to get it and play it. " God,He Ain't Cheap "! We hope many more get on the band wagon too!.Your friend,Leo J.Eiffert,Jr. Winking
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 1 Oct 2010 10:27 am    

Thanks to Barbara Cheatwood & Mel Linton from Bakersfield,Ca. for the support of us, the "Pigeons Band ".Thanks to Vallarta Markets too & Pro & Sons.We be flying alone in your neighborhood soon again and maybe that KUZZ radio station will keep playing our music at The Crystal Palace like Rockwell at Trouts.Leo J.Eiffert,Jr. & Pigeons. Winking