| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Time Jumpers, last night in Orlando, Fl
Ron Brennan

Orlando, Florida, USA; Formerly, Edison, NJ
Post  Posted 11 Feb 2015 1:37 pm    

In a word, it was a Joy to hear & see the Time Jumpers last night in Orlando, Fl. Moreover, it was the last night of their Florida Tour. If you are a musician, it is especially enjoyable to experience the Time Jumpers. The arrangements, were simply phenomenal. They are PURE music, no bling, light shows, jumping around or prohibitively loud. I walk in and there's Paul Franklin onstage tuning his pedals. Vince comes in, same...and so on. Very, very casual, just two sound men! The guys set up and breakdown their stuff themselves, just like at home....I have to say, the rhythm section just blew me away!! Special Kudos to Ranger Doug-rhythm guitar; Billy Thomas-Drums/Vocals; Brad Albin-upright base; Jeff Taylor-accordion/keyboard. These guys were just a sheer pleasure to watch them work. What a solid background blend these musicians provide for the incredible frontline musicians, 3 violins Ken Sears, Joe Spievy & Larry Franklin plus Paul Franklin, Vince Gill & Andy Reiss-guitars so they can tear it up!! Oh, I could write tons more on the Time Jumpers, but I won't. Just go see them when you can and see if you don't agree!! Paul signed both the Time Jumpers and Bakersfield CD's I brought....Thank you, Paul..till the next time in Fl. or a visit to Nashville, I'd see them in a heartbeat.......TX

Rgds,

Ron
"67" All Original Telecaster & Original Owner
"86" Peavey Factory Modified NV 400,
"60"Fender Concert Amp 4-10"s, RV-3, Upgraded chip set GE-7 EQ, CH1 Chorus, DS-1, Hilton, BJS Bar.