| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Pedal Steel Seat
David Dixon

Gadsden, Alabama
Post  Posted 30 Jun 2010 11:38 am    

I am new to the steel guitar business, but a 32 year musician. I am looking to buy a "pac a seat" type seat to play off of.

Roanoke/South Norfolk, Virginia - Now Living In Junction City, Kansas USA
Post  Posted 30 Jun 2010 5:36 pm     Steel Seat

Hay David,

Welcome To The Steel Guitar Forum Exclamation

Here Is A Great Deal On A Steel Seat, One Of The Best Around Exclamation , & Alot Of Goodies Goes With It! (Go Down To The Last Post), Good Luck Finding What You Are Looking For!

From The Land Of OZ-♫Howie♫

http://bb.steelguitarforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=183787
Italia Maranello Gold Sparkle Guitar/6-string Lap Steel Guitar (LDG-Green)-Custom Made By Andy Hinton, (August 10, 1933 - July 3, 2011). "RIP My Friend!!", "I Think Of You Everyday & Really Miss Our Talks!!"/Coated Finger Picks By Andy Hinton/"KEEP ON PICKIN"/Blessings!/ "May You Always Have Love & Wealth To Share, Health To Spare and Friends Who Care!"/Your Fan & Friend - From The Land Of OZ - ♫Howie- "The Wizard"♫ ☺ ♥

Last edited by Howard Hughes on 1 Jul 2010 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Bob Knight

Bowling Green KY
Post  Posted 30 Jun 2010 5:52 pm     Seats

David,
I have a couple of seats available. $110ea + ship.

Thanks,
Bob Smile
270-792-3099
bob.knight@insightbb.com
David Biggers

Texas, USA
Post  Posted 1 Jul 2010 11:22 am    

Hi David

How about a custom made seat in Burg Red with your name on it. real Birdseye maple natual wood finish on bottom. One of a kind!Just like brand new. Never been out of my house for any reason.

Come with a cover also $350.00 + shipping

Alan Rudd

Ardmore, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 6 Jul 2010 6:34 am    

I have a like-new, black Steeler's Choice with the back I'd let go for $200 shipped.
Alan Rudd

Ardmore, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 12 Jul 2010 5:07 pm    

Decided not to sell right now. Sorry!
Howard Hughes

Post  Posted 12 Jul 2010 6:53 pm    

Hay David,

Did You Find A Seat Yet?, I Wast Just Wondering If You Found One Or Are You Still Looking For One?, As You Have Not Closed Out This Post Yet?

Thanks & Good Luck Exclamation , ♫Howie♫ Confused
Italia Maranello Gold Sparkle Guitar/6-string Lap Steel Guitar (LDG-Green)-Custom Made By Andy Hinton, (August 10, 1933 - July 3, 2011). "RIP My Friend!!", "I Think Of You Everyday & Really Miss Our Talks!!"/Coated Finger Picks By Andy Hinton/"KEEP ON PICKIN"/Blessings!/ "May You Always Have Love & Wealth To Share, Health To Spare and Friends Who Care!"/Your Fan & Friend - From The Land Of OZ - ♫Howie- "The Wizard"♫ ☺ ♥
Joe Naylor

Avondale, Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 13 Jul 2010 9:37 am    

Aw Howard ------- let him buy a new one from ME.

I can build him what he wants.

Hope you are similin' now.

Joe Naylor
www.steelseat.com
Joe Naylor, Avondale, AZ (Phoenix) Announcer/Emcee owner www.steelseat.com *** OFFERING SEATS AND Effects cases with or without legs and other stuff ****** -Desert Rose Guitar S-10, Life Member of the Arizona Carport Pickers Assoc., Southwest Steel Guitar Assoc., Texas Steel Guitar Assoc., GA Steel Guitar Assoc., KS Steel Guitar Assoc. (Asleep at the Steel) tag line willed to me by a close late friend RIP
Howard Hughes

Post  Posted 13 Jul 2010 10:25 am    

Hay Joe,

How You Doing Ole Bud, You Know That I Was Going To Send Him Your Way, If He Has Not Got One Already!!!!, I Don't Know He Never Reposted Here To Say If He Found One Or Not?, & I Always Like To Check With Our New Members To Make Sure That They Find What They Are Looking For!!!.
So, When I Hit The Lotto, I'm Gonna Have You Build Me Another "Blue One" With Wheels & Power Strip...One Of These Days!!!Until Then I Can Only Dream, Unless You Have Some Samples To Give To A Disabled Vet? Laughing .
Thake Care, I Wish You Much Business, "Keep On Picking & Building", God Bless.
Your Humble Fan & Friend From The Land Of OZ-♫Howie♫ Whoa! PS, Joe, I'm Smile Now Exclamation
Al Miller

Waxahachie Texas
Post  Posted 13 Jul 2010 7:30 pm     seat

David send me an email i think i might have what you are looking for
Boo Miller
2022 65 Emmons Resound P/P D10
Joe Naylor

Avondale, Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 13 Jul 2010 7:53 pm    

Thanks for the note Howard - My oldest son lives just east of you in "the little apple" actually Wamego but works in Manhatten.

Let me know I do have a payment plan - send me money till it's paid for and I send you a seat.

That has actually how 3 or 4 have paid for them.

Thanks again for the note

Joe Naylor
www.steelseat.com
Joe Naylor, Avondale, AZ (Phoenix) Announcer/Emcee owner www.steelseat.com *** OFFERING SEATS AND Effects cases with or without legs and other stuff ****** -Desert Rose Guitar S-10, Life Member of the Arizona Carport Pickers Assoc., Southwest Steel Guitar Assoc., Texas Steel Guitar Assoc., GA Steel Guitar Assoc., KS Steel Guitar Assoc. (Asleep at the Steel) tag line willed to me by a close late friend RIP
Howard Hughes

Post  Posted 13 Jul 2010 8:58 pm    

Hay Joe,
Man, It's A Small World After All Exclamation .
Where Does He Work At?,
My Wife Goes To The "Big City" About Once A Week To Shop Laughing .
That's A Perty Good Drive He's Got There To Work.
One Of My Best Friends, A Bass Player, Big Clyde, Is Burried Up There In Wamego, Great Little Town!, It's Got A 4-Lane Bowling Alley, The Owner Use To Drill Mine & My Wifes, Bowling Balls, Before He Built The Little Alley & Teen Club, At His Heat & Air Shop Nextdoor.
Anyway, HAY Thats Quite An Offer There Joe, about The Payments!.
I Guest I Would Have To Put My "Walker Seat With Back" Up For Sale!,(It's Black So You Know It's Loud & Fast Rolling Eyes ), Then I Could Maby Order One From You? Laughing
You're Very Welcome & Thank You For The Offer Exclamation ,
Take Care, "Keep On Pickin & Building", God Bless, Your Fan & Friend From The Land Of OZ- ♫Howie♫ Whoa!
Joe Naylor

Avondale, Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 14 Jul 2010 7:37 am    

Howard - I think we have taken over this thread at this point.

He works at Timberline --- they make furniture - He also cuts all the wood for steelseat.com on their CNC machine. I get it in boxes and do the assembly work - saves me time and $ plus fingers. PLUS they are always exact.

He actually lives outside of Wamego on the West edge of what is called the town. He has 15A

Joe Naylor
www.steelseat.com
Howard Hughes

Post  Posted 14 Jul 2010 8:15 am    

Hay Joe,

You're Right, Sorry David, I Hope That You Have Found A Steel Seat, If Not Here Is Some More Options For You. & Thanks For Sharing Your Space, Take Care Neutral .

Joe, Thanks For The Info, & I Think That Is Great For Steelseat.com, & Your Fingers Laughing '

Take Care & I'll EMail You From Now On Exclamation

"Keep On Pickin & Building", God Bless, ♫Howie♫ Whoa!
Bob Knight

Bowling Green KY
Post  Posted 14 Jul 2010 8:36 am    

Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question