| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Please Close
Gary Sill

Mt. Zion, IL, USA
Post  Posted 22 Apr 2010 8:59 am    

I have a quote on making 10 of the 8 string tuning pans and chroming them so they would be all shiny new and be set to fit one of the Stewart McDonald keys or a similar key that you would mount to a thin piece of steel under the pan. No Fender name of course on the pan and the pan would be just slightly different enough not to be an exact copy, but function as a replacement tuner pan. I would be using 2 of them for my use and that leaves 8 of them I could sell.

If you have interest in committing to purchasing 1 or 2 or more of these pans, I would need money in advance and I would deliver in about 2 months from May 1 or about July 1.

$155.00 plus actual shipping & insurance to you is the final pricing to produce these. They would be the newer style not the older style.

Please contact me if you wish to order.
Gary Sill 217 433 7455
email: sillmusicsupply@gmail.com
(6 1/2% sales tax in Illinois only)
This cost would be net of any credit card or paypal charges. I accept checks.
A beautiful Laquer Mullen G2, 2 Nashville 112's, Evans 10" R150 Amp,1982 Emmons Push Pull D-10, Hilton Pedals, 12/8 MSA Superslide, Green LDG, S-6 Fender 1956 Lap. , Gretsch Country Gentleman, red Gibson 2019, ES 335, Quilter, Gretsch Resonator, Eastman Mandol

Last edited by Gary Sill on 30 Apr 2010 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rick Collins

Claremont , CA USA
Post  Posted 22 Apr 2010 9:34 am    

Gary:

Will they be machined or stamped from a die?
Will they be steel or brass (chrome adheres to brass better).
Does the price include the tuning machines?
Gary Sill

Mt. Zion, IL, USA
Post  Posted 22 Apr 2010 9:41 am     Answering the question

They will be milled from aluminum, brass shoots the pricing out of sight. The keys are not included nor is the small piece of steel you punch and attach the keys to along each side. I am just going to make sure when the holes are punched in it that certain common keys will fit it so you may have one or more choices of readily available keys with metal knobs to attach to the pan.
A beautiful Laquer Mullen G2, 2 Nashville 112's, Evans 10" R150 Amp,1982 Emmons Push Pull D-10, Hilton Pedals, 12/8 MSA Superslide, Green LDG, S-6 Fender 1956 Lap. , Gretsch Country Gentleman, red Gibson 2019, ES 335, Quilter, Gretsch Resonator, Eastman Mandol
Gary Sill

Mt. Zion, IL, USA
Post  Posted 28 Apr 2010 7:04 am     It is getting close to the ordering date

I need responses from those wanting in!!!
Gary Sill

Mt. Zion, IL, USA
Post  Posted 30 Apr 2010 1:18 pm     Please Close

Gary Sill wrote:
I have a quote on making 10 of the 8 string tuning pans and chroming them so they would be all shiny new and be set to fit one of the Stewart McDonald keys or a similar key that you would mount to a thin piece of steel under the pan. No Fender name of course on the pan and the pan would be just slightly different enough not to be an exact copy, but function as a replacement tuner pan. I would be using 2 of them for my use and that leaves 8 of them I could sell.

If you have interest in committing to purchasing 1 or 2 or more of these pans, I would need money in advance and I would deliver in about 2 months from May 1 or about July 1.

$155.00 plus actual shipping & insurance to you is the final pricing to produce these. They would be the newer style not the older style.

Please contact me if you wish to order.
Gary Sill 217 433 7455
email: sillmusicsupply@gmail.com
(6 1/2% sales tax in Illinois only)
This cost would be net of any credit card or paypal charges. I accept checks.