| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Emmons Walnut D-10 Push-Pull with 9x4 - SOLD
Michael Pierce

Madison, CT
Post  Posted 18 Apr 2010 8:15 am    

It's been a real honor and treat for me to own this beautiful guitar for the past couple of years, but now it's time for it to go to a more worthy owner, i.e., someone who actually plays C6th! Despite the best of intentions, I have never learned and am not sure I'm going to. But, to the guitar. This is a 1978 D-10 Push-Pull, serial number #2519D, in matte Walnut mica with nine floor pedals and 4 knee levers. Tommy Cass, local New England p/p guru, re-did this guitar in 2007 and it remains as clean and plays as well as the day I took it home from his shop. (It's only been out of my music room once or twice that I can remember and never gigged since I've owned it.) It literally has less than 10 hours on the C6th neck. It has Emmons s/c pickups on both necks and has the big, warm Emmons growl many of us love. New Emmons fretboards and Gotoh butterbean tuners. Beautiful tone.

Pedals 1 - 3 are standard Emmons; Pedal 4 has the Franklin changes; and 5 - 9 are standard C6th. I would be happy to send a PDF chart of the full copedant; just PM or EM me.

I will include with the guitar a variety of C6th material (pictured below) as well as a cool Telecaster-knob tuning wrench for raises/lowers.

Price is a Forum-friendly $2995, plus shipping (CONUS only), payable by bank or cashier's check or USPO money order.

I would also be interested in a partial trade for a single cutaway type jazz guitar (Gibson ES 137, or ES 175 or similar) or a Taylor or Martin acoustic-electric or acoustic (000 type body or cutaway slightly preferred over full dreadnaught). If you have one of these you'd be interested in trading, please send description (including pictures if available) and your valuation for trade purposes.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by Michael Pierce on 18 Apr 2010 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Bud Horvath

Arizona, USA (deceased)
Post  Posted 18 Apr 2010 9:01 am     Emmons Steel Guitar

Consider it sold Michael. Please contact me to finalize sale. Phone 623-975-4462. I am in Suprise, AZ. Thanks, Bud Horvath
Michael Pierce

Madison, CT
Post  Posted 18 Apr 2010 10:35 am    

Looks like this sweetheart is going to Arizona!

Thanks for the inquiries.