| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Moonshine Featuring Mike Headrick
Bernie Gonyea

Sherman Tx. 75092 ,U.S.A. (deceased)
Post  Posted 28 Mar 2010 5:16 pm    

Whoa! Whoa! Rolling Eyes Smile

Hi Boys and Girls : If you are a Country Lovin Steel picker or player; and would like to hear some fabulous Mr. Moon pickin' on the Steel Guitar; please contact Mike Headrick and ask for a copy of his latest CD called " Moonshine ". One of the greatest Steel Guitar Cd's I have heard to date.And if you're a fan of Mooney ; you will love the work which Mike put into this CD.. A Fabulous sound, I must admit; I loved every cut on this CD.. Even Ralph himself is recorded on this master-piece. You will not be sorry if you buy a copy of '' Moonshine ".Thanks Mike and Ralh for putting this CD on the market..Bernie Whoa! Whoa! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Very Happy Very Happy

Sonora, California, Now Living in Siloam Springs, Ar. USA
Post  Posted 28 Mar 2010 6:20 pm    

Bernie,
I second your feelings on this album. I too love every track on the album. It's a great glimps into to the career of Ralph (MOON) Mooney. Mike is truly a master picker and producer.