| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Ca.,Uncle Pete's Viewing & Funeral Dec 14th & 15th
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 9 Dec 2009 10:47 pm    

Monday,Dec,14th,2009 Viewing for Uncle Pete Gerhardt at 5:00pm - 9:00pm at Guerra Gutierrez 6338 Greenleaf,Whittier,Calif.90601 (562-698-9935) Also,Funeral Tuesday,Dec.15,2009 at 11:00 am at Guerra Gutierrez and after service following to Queen Of Heavens Cemetery at 2161 South Fullerton Road,Rowland Heights,Calif.91748.(626-964-1291)RIP Uncle Pete. Crying or Very sad Leo J.Eiffert,Jr. PS:Any questions call his son @ 562-686-4765.
John McClung

Olympia WA, USA
Post  Posted 2 Jan 2010 3:12 pm    

Leo, we gotta do something to improve the SoCal grapevine, I didn't even know Uncle Pete had passed until I stumbled on it here. I hardly ever enter this folder, it's so depressing. Sorry I missed the service, and hopefully it was a good jam session, too.
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 3 Jan 2010 8:13 pm    

The grapevine is dying off with our neighborhood musicians.Ain't to many of us old dog around.Time is sure running out on us in age.I live everyday now like it's my last.This whole world is up side down in what freedow of life is suppose to be, even in music.2009 had been a hard year for me with some many things going wrong and only 2010 can make the change like our good young musician man the the white house said. We sure do need a grapevine of brotherhood like it use's to be. Thanks John.Sincerely in music,Leo J.Eiffert,Jr. & Pigeons Band.