| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Michigan Steel Guitar Club
Marilyn Myers

Merritt, Michigan, USA
Post  Posted 13 Dec 2002 11:17 am    

We had a great time at the Christmas Party Jam last Sunday, with a big thanks to Bob Wright, Barry Francek, Danny Hullihen, Billy Cole, Mike Kile, Gene Caulkins, Clayton Lyons, Del Shorts and Coyote Creek backup band, for all the beautiful music.

I would like to take a moment to thank Leonard T Zinn and Evelyn Whitney for all they've done in the MSGC however, L.T. announced that because of his busy travel schedule and Evelyn's family needing more of her time, that they have elected to assign the Presidency to the capable hands of Danny Hullihen.

The Club is going through some reorganization and the new membership cards and a newsletter will be mailed soon. Members who haven't had the opportunity to pay their dues and would like to do so, can send dues to: MSGC %Marilyn Myers, PO Box 1, Merritt, MI 49667

The plans for the Grand Rapids Steel Guitar Show in April is still on schedule and we are looking forward to some great times there.

Congratulations to Danny and Regina, we know you will do a nice job for the Club as you always have.

Marilyn
Danny Hullihen

Harrison, Michigan
Post  Posted 16 Dec 2002 12:22 pm    

Marilyn. Thanks for your kind words and your inspiration, and thanks to all who attended this years party. It was a great turn out and it looks like everyone had a great time for sure!

Marilyn is now the official secretary for the M.S.G.C. and I am sincerely proud to have her working with me.

New membership cards are on the way, so be sure to watch for them.

Again, a very special thanks to everyone for their support.

Danny
Jerry Brightman

Ohio
Post  Posted 16 Dec 2002 3:00 pm    

Congradulations to you both..I've had the good fortune to be at the last two shows in
April, and under your leadership, I'm sure this will continue the fine Michigan Club in very fine fashion...
I would also like to take a moment to thank Leonard T Zinn and Evelyn Whitney for all they've done in the MSGC and for thier frendship..

My best and as always, my suppprt of your club!

Best regards,

Jerry Brightman http://www.slidestation.com
Al Marcus

Cedar Springs,MI USA (deceased)
Post  Posted 25 Dec 2002 9:23 am    

I'm sorry I had to miss the Christmas Dinner and Jam up there. But I will sure hope to make the Grand Rapids Show in April.

I wish to thank LT Zinn and Evelyn Whitney for all they have accomplished in the past for Michigan STeelers...al