| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Lisa Layne coming to Claremont California
Jim Kinley

California, USA
Post  Posted 22 Dec 2009 10:07 am    

We are so lucky here in the Inland Empire to have Lisa Layne coming back to do her Lisa Live and Always Patsy Cline shows at the Candlelight Pavillion theater in Claremont. She will be here Jan 2, 2010 through Feb 7, 2010. I am hoping she brings Boo Miller with her. I love his steel playing. Anybody in southern California should consider taking in one of her shows since she only gets out this way once in a while. Ya'll come.
Eddie Lane

Branson, Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 22 Dec 2009 12:09 pm    

Lisa is about as close as you can get to Patsy Cline and yes, Boo ain't half bad either.
Al Miller

Waxahachie Texas
Post  Posted 24 Dec 2009 1:55 pm     Lisa Layne

Hey Jim ,
Glad to see that the Folks at the Candlelight are getting the word out Smile yes i will be with Lisa For the Run Of shows out there. Look us up if you get to come. we are leaving here (Dallas)sometime on the 26th so we should blow into your neck of the woods sometime in the late eve of the 27th. rehersals start the afternoon of the 28th. so it should be a busy week coming . we just love it out there the folks at the candlelight are great and we have an awsome time everytime we work it.. we are looking forward to it. see ya in a few days.

Eddie thanks for the kind words we will be back in Branson sometime around march 1st and i will look you up..
thanks
Boo & Lisa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WXWwhh7agI
2022 65 Emmons Resound P/P D10