| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Friday Nov 29
Larry King

Watts, Oklahoma, USA
Post  Posted 28 Nov 2002 6:06 am    

For those of you from Tulsa who haven't taken the short drive to Grove where we appear each Sat....we will be at the American Legion located on Admiral just east of Garnet on Fri Nov 29..the dance begins at 8:30. That's the Country Classics with John Terry, John Buffington jr, Joey Adams, John Buffington 111(Trey), and yours truly Larry King. Nothin' but good ole' four four shuffles and Texas style music non stop. Speaking of Cowskin Prairie at Grove, we'll be away for a couple of weeks, honoring some other committments....for one, Trey will be getting married on Dec 7th, Pearl Harbor day AND Connie Smith's birthday....but anyways, here's your chance to hear some of the finest traditional music this side of Quihi, Texas played by some great guys..I love 'em all.Cya there
john buffington

Owasso OK - USA
Post  Posted 28 Nov 2002 2:57 pm    

As Larry stated we'll be at the Legion and I'll be test driving my "kinda new" - '81 blonde Push/Pull Emmons. Can't wait to take her out on the town.

John Buffington

Push Pull Emmons D-10 8,6, Mullen and Webb Amps
Larry King

Watts, Oklahoma, USA
Post  Posted 29 Nov 2002 7:41 am    

News flash....I just got word that the fabulous Jesse Garcia will be with us tonight at the American Legion in Tulsa...Jesse brings so much to the stage,a multi-instrumentalist with a history going back to the Dorsey/Goodman era , an awesome singer, and there's no one I'd rather have on fifth over than Jesse. Nov 29 8:30 PM