| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  New Info On Bryant/Emmons--Cavalcade Of Guitars
Dave A. Burley

Franklin, In. USA
Post  Posted 6 Nov 2009 10:45 pm    

I should have an address set up for receiving order's for the new Jimmy Bryant - Buddy Emmons live recording by next weekend. I am also in the process of setting up a website for all the promotion's that I produced in the mid-seventies. I hope to release possibly nine new cd's within the next year. Several of them from the six hours of recording at the Cavalcade Of Guitar concert in Dallas Nov. 15, 1976. We also are in the process of redoing the 'It's The First Time' album to be released on CD soon. I have been unable to release any of those recording's from the seventies as my hands and my career have been tied up because because of one of the artists involved. Thank God I can now do some of the things I had started 33 years ago although it is too late for most of them. It is so sad for me to realize that Johnny Gore is going to miss these recording's being released. We talked many times about those recording's right up til Johnny's death. Johnny alway's said the Dallas night was his best dream come true ever. Please bear with me as I take care of some of the loose ends so I can, after all those year's, see some result's from my dream's for the pedal steel guitar in the mid-seventies. Thanks, Dave A. Burley . . DAB Productuons