| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Millenium Hotel (St. Louis) Survey??
Smiley Roberts

Hendersonville,Tn. 37075
Post  Posted 23 Sep 2002 10:45 pm    

I received a "survey" sheet from the Four Points Sheraton (Millenium) Hotel chain,the other day. How many others did? Now's your chance to air your comments. For those that didn't receive one,they have an online addy you can go to,to fill one out. Don't know if this'll work or not,but it's worth a shot. Go to: http://www.prognostics.com/starwood/survey

------------------
  ~ ~

©¿© It don't mean a thang,
mm if it ain't got that twang.
www.ntsga.com
Ole Dantoft

Copenhagen, Denmark
Post  Posted 24 Sep 2002 8:55 am    

[This message was edited by Ole Dantoft on 26 February 2004 at 11:09 AM.]

Louie Hallford

denison tx
Post  Posted 24 Sep 2002 11:20 am    

Well,it finally surfaces.I was wondering where my roomate was every night until early morning.If I had only known,all I had to do was call Barbara The Bartender

He still beat me to bed some nights. I tried real hard to operate on his Denmark time schedule so I wouldn't interupt his sleep, He told me there was seven hours time difference, but I never could figure out when it was day or night. Thats the problem being from Texas. All I know is that a day has 24 hours and I don't care whether it is daylight or dark. Some of us can't even tell the difference.

This is another great thing about the ISGC, meeting and making new friends from all over the USA and the world.

Yes Smiley I got a questionaire from the hotel and quite frankly gave them good or better ratings. I do however avoid the hotel resturants for the most part. We need to remeber,we have a tendancy for all to go eat at the same time because of the show schedule. I think it is somewhat unrealistic to expect all of us will be satisfactorily served in such a short period of time.

This still does not account for the slowness of the group in the sandwich shop at the south end of the hall. I think these people are possibly inexperienced and need training in both effeciency and customer service with a smile. I have seen this in past years and just did not patronize the area this year.