| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Hamer USA 94 T51 Tele clone
Keith Cordell

San Diego
Post  Posted 22 Oct 2009 4:02 pm    

This is a 94 Hamer USA made tele clone, the model is T51. The pickups are as follows; a Dimarzio Humbucking rail type in the bridge, a Seymour Duncan USA single coil in the middle and probably the original pickup at the neck spot. It has locking tuners, original to the guitar. The saddles are black and look like graphtech type saddles. The neck is substantial but not fat, consistent with when it was made. The frets are only lightly worn. There is a little bit of scrape damage on the headstock under the Hamer logo, not serious and hardly visible unless you look for it. There is a small dinged area, between the jack and the end srtap button. Otherwise this is a great guitar, with hardcase, they sell on fleabay for around $700 I need $600 shipped. I am selling it to try to get the Oahu Tonemaster on sale here, so if you have a comparable guitar I would be willing to entertain trade offers. I think this tele is one of the sweeter ones I have played that was not boutique, it's a very good USA made guitar. If you need info or pictures let me know. The Fatfinger on the headstock is no longer available, but it didn't need it anyway.
Keith Cordell

San Diego
Post  Posted 23 Oct 2009 6:00 am    

Never mind, just traded it for the Tonemaster.