| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Near Mint Taylor Acoustic New pics
Jeff Neal

Johnson City Tennessee, USA
Post  Posted 2 Aug 2009 7:43 am    

This is the Taylor model 510. The guitar is as close to perfect you will find. It has the Taylor hardshell case included and a Lr Baggs/Takiminie soundhole pickup included.

The pick up can be removed in seconds and put back with no modifications to the guitar. Guitar is actually a daker sunburst than what the pics show. The flash makes it look alot more "orange". The pics at top are more like the real color.

New this guitar cost around 1700 and the pickup is 250. I will take $1000 plus shipping . If you have ever wanted a Taylor here is your chance to get into one at a fraction of the price of a new one.

Steve Leonard

Bristol,VA.,U.S.A
Post  Posted 3 Aug 2009 10:29 am    

Great deal on a fine guitar. I have bought guitars from Jeff and they were in excellent condition. He really takes care of his stuff. Smile
Duncan Hodge

DeLand, FL USA
Post  Posted 3 Aug 2009 10:45 am    

Now THAT'S a pretty flattop. It looks like it has an incredibly booming bottom end and sparkly, clear as a bell, schwinging highs.
Jeff, your Taylor had inspired me to buy a lottery ticket.
Duncan

Johnson City Tennessee, USA
Post  Posted 3 Aug 2009 1:53 pm    

Guys I will have to say this is one of the best sounding guitars I have owned. It is very balanced while being loud at the same time. I wish you could feel how easy this thing is to play.

It would not be for sale if I had not found another guitar I want to try. This one stays at home 90% of the time.

I own Martins, Larivee and a few others and this guitar holds its own with any of them.

Guys price a new one and then look at what I am selling this one for with the pickup and hardshell included.