| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Anchorage Alaska Stu Schulman/Doug Jones VFW July 5th
Stu Schulman

Ulster Park New Yawk (deceased)
Post  Posted 4 Jul 2009 2:29 pm    

Portland's finest Doug Jones will grace our presence tomorrow at the Spenard VFW Vfw Post 1685. 1200 W. 33rd Ave., Anchorage, AK.The fun starts at 6:00pm-9:00pm and we will have forumites Larry Allen,"Fiddlin"Keith Junot,Geno Flori from the Manasota Fl. Steel Association I'm dragging both of my Desert Rose guitars down should be fun.The Veronica Page band is the host band they play a variety of classic rock,jazz,western swing,show tunes.Should be a blast unless everyone goes King Salmon fishing...Keith Junot landed a 55 pounder two days ago.
Steeltronics Z-pickup,Desert Rose S-10 4+5,Desert Rose Keyless S-10 3+5... Mullen G2 S-10 3+5,Telonics 206 pickups,Telonics volume pedal.,Blanton SD -10,Emmons GS_10...Zirctone bar,Bill Groner Bar...any amp that isn't broken.Steel Seat.Com seats...Licking paint chips off of Chinese Toys since 1952.
Bryan Daste

Portland, Oregon, USA
Post  Posted 4 Jul 2009 8:46 pm    

Go Doug!
Stu Schulman

Post  Posted 5 Jul 2009 11:32 pm    

We had forumites from 3 states jamming at our VFW today
L-R Geno Flori from Florida,me in the middle Alaska,and Doug Jones from Oregon.What a blast sitting side by side these two...Christmas came early for me this year,Got some videos of me and the Doug Monster trading licks,have to figure out how to post them.
Steeltronics Z-pickup,Desert Rose S-10 4+5,Desert Rose Keyless S-10 3+5... Mullen G2 S-10 3+5,Telonics 206 pickups,Telonics volume pedal.,Blanton SD -10,Emmons GS_10...Zirctone bar,Bill Groner Bar...any amp that isn't broken.Steel Seat.Com seats...Licking paint chips off of Chinese Toys since 1952.
Gary Stenulson

Montana, USA
Post  Posted 6 Jul 2009 4:03 am    

Hey Stu,
What's that white stuff on your chin??..You been dippin in the ice cream again?...I know that wasn't there the last time I saw you...Ha ha ha..Lookin' good my friend...
Jack Francis

Queen Creek, Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 6 Jul 2009 4:47 am    

Damn...wish I could show up there!! Oh Well

If not for the GREAT music to get out of this 110 degree weather. Mad
FENDER TWIN & SEYMOUR DUNCAN 50W tube amps...1-12" 2-12" & 4-12" cabs and a FENDER MUSTANG-3
Stu Schulman

Post  Posted 6 Jul 2009 8:53 am    

Gary,I'm extinguished looking now,Jack it was in tthe high 70's yesterday...I've been thinking about moving back to Austin,There's no way I can handle 110,Hope guys are doing well,Stu
Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 6 Jul 2009 2:41 pm    

Hey Stu, it was 105 in Austin yesterday.
MSA Millennium, Legend, and Studio Pro, Reese's restored Universal Direction guitar, a restored MSA Classic SS, several amps, new and old, and a Kemper Powerhead that I am really liking. Also a Zum D10, a Mullen RP, and a restored Rose S10, named the "Blue Bird". Also, I have acquired and restored the plexiglass D10 MSA Classic that was built as a demo in the early '70s. I also have a '74 lacquer P/P, with wood necks, and a showroom condition Sho-Bud Super Pro.
Dave Grafe

Hudson River Valley NY
Post  Posted 7 Jul 2009 9:13 am    

I don't know, Stu, you look pretty clean AND vertical to me, wish I could join you, Larry and the gang this summer but so far it looks like I will be posted in the trenches here untill September at least.
Stu Schulman

Post  Posted 7 Jul 2009 9:45 am    

Darvin...105? Ben&Jerrys time.Dave we look forward to your return,Stu Winking Winking Winking