| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Gone to Missouri for a week, but you can still order!
Herb Steiner

Spicewood TX 78669
Post  Posted 30 Aug 2009 6:27 pm    

Guys, first let me say thanks again to those adventurous souls who have lost enough trepidation to dive into the C6 tuning by ordering my newest course!! I promise you will find the water warm and welcoming, and the C6 tuning, once a place of impenetrable darkness, will undoubtedly shine brightly and will lose most of its mystery. Wink

Yet more mysteries will be revealed in C6 Texas Style Vol. 2, soon to hit newstands everywhere.

Of course, I still have available all of my E9 instruction material as well, and also all my rhythm tracks packages. All the info is available on my website, linked below.

But on to the main point of this thread. I'm leaving tomorrow morning to go up to MO, visit the family there, and attend ISGC. If you wish to order product, don't feel hesitant to do so since I'll have my laptop with me and can fill orders while I'm on the road.

Gracias amigos, me voy a Missouri maƱana! Vaya con Dios!!

Son, we live in a world with walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with steel guitars. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg?