| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Buy Your Place In Line For A Mullen G2 Due in October 2009
Tim Pillow

Arizona
Post  Posted 27 Jul 2009 1:08 am    

I have come upon an financial emergency so I'm going to to back out of my place in line. So anyone who is looking to get one of these guitars, now is your chance to jump ahead of alot of people that are on the waiting list. May is when I originally placed my order and then it was a 5 month wait already.

I haven't confirmed this yet with Mike@ Mullen yet but I don't see why there would be a problem. The origninal ship date is set for October. I will be talking with Mullen tommorrow. If you are interested please drop me an email at ktpillow@gmail.com.

Please note you will be paying for retail for the guitar just like I did and essentially you are buying your place in line ahead of everyone else for what monies I have already paid to Mullen Guitar.
I would like to get this done ASAP!...
Tim Pillow

Arizona
Post  Posted 27 Jul 2009 4:11 pm    

Mullen has given the green light for anyone that wants to buy thier place in line and get thier guitar by October 2009.

Please note:

I don't have a physical guitar for sale. You are buying me out of my place in line for a guitar of your choice to be built and shipped by October 2009.
My order and partial monies were put down in May so my place in line is valid. You will need to pay myself or Mullen Guitars the amount of money that I have into this guitar which is 4865.00. Please contact me at ktpillow@gmail.com.
This needs to be done ASAP!...
Leon Campbell

Texas, USA
Post  Posted 27 Jul 2009 4:46 pm     Mullen steel

Hey Tim, I've had my order in since 19th of Oct.- 2008 and haven't gotten it yet, I've been told that it could come in late Aug. or Sept. So don't count on
getting yours that soon, but I hope you do, or who ever takes your place. Leon
Tim Pillow

Arizona
Post  Posted 27 Jul 2009 4:53 pm    

Thanks for jeapardizing my post. I appreciate it!!..
Tim Pillow

Arizona
Post  Posted 27 Jul 2009 5:05 pm    

You guys please read my posts!.. I don't have a guitar for sale. You are buying whatever guitar you want Mullen to build and you are taking my place in line. The guitar is due in October 2009.

Please don't post anything negative on here about Mullen this and Mullen that because your problem with them isn't my problem and you are jeopardizing anyone who may be interested in this offer. I'm trying to sell my place in line and I was told the guitar will be ready in October 2009. If you have been waiting for a year or how ever long and you have a gripe please don't post it as a response on my post because essentially you are hurting my situation!. Please contact Mullen and gripe to them about how you feel. I don't mean to be harsh but man I'm tried of repeating myself. I don't have a physical guitar for sale!..
Leon Campbell

Texas, USA
Post  Posted 28 Jul 2009 3:22 pm    

Hey Tim, I am very sorry if I jeapardized your post, I did not want to do that at all, I just wanted to tell you that you may not get the steel when they say you will, it could take longer. I do not have a beaf with any one surely not Mullen. Again I am so sorry, please forgive me. Leon
Tim Pillow

Arizona
Post  Posted 28 Jul 2009 6:00 pm    

Leon your appology is accepted. I'm sorry for being harsh it's just that my situation has gotten me stress out.

I ended up just giving mullen guitar 500.00 for thier non refundable deposit and I'm just getting the rest of my money back from these people. I mentioned your situation to them because they resisted trying to keep my money. He wanted to have me settle for an 8x4 D-10. How insulting. Not very happy with the sales tactics Mike a Mullen Guitars tried to use on me. It upsets me more than you know. Mike @ Mullen easily took my money now that things have gone south for me oh how quickly they change thier tune. Mike started to give me a hard time about giving my money back after I explained the nature of my emergency and already agreed to pay them thier free 500.00 deposit for doing nothing!... I have yet to speak to Del about this situation.