| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Remington 8 String for offer
Phillip Dokes

Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 2 Mar 2009 2:04 pm    

http://www.musicgoround.com/search.aspx?q=+steel&cid=8&scid=0&sid=0&z=&d=10&min=&max=&c=10&ob=6

Sadly, i don't have the funds to buy this right now, and also, i want to focus more on my 6 string for the moment before i go and make the jump to 8. But, i ran across this on the internet before i made the commitment to learn more on what i got and figured it would find a happy home to someone on the board and save them some time & money & eBay hassles (and if it increases my mojo for when i AM ready to make the jump, all the better!)

It looks like a beaut!
Les Anderson

The Great White North
Post  Posted 2 Mar 2009 7:38 pm    

Is there any further info on this Remington 8? Such as mounts for legs, tri legs or four if it does have the mounts for the legs, condition and all else?

If this thing sounds anything like the Remington 10 string I have, that's a steal for that price.
Phillip Dokes

Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 3 Mar 2009 2:51 am    

Don't know anything about what it comes with/without. I wrote them about trying to lay it away (you have to be local in order to do that) but you can call them or ask them & i'm sure they'll let you know. Ask if they'll take some additional pictures for you to see what it looks like. They tend to be pretty good for that because i've asked a number of stores in the past to do so and they've always come thru...that's why i bought my Regal last year.

Best of luck to whoever snags this!
Dennis Burling

Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 4 Mar 2009 7:42 am    

Les Anderson wrote:
Is there any further info on this Remington 8? Such as mounts for legs, tri legs or four if it does have the mounts for the legs, condition and all else?

If this thing sounds anything like the Remington 10 string I have, that's a steal for that price.

I called the store. It's' strictly a Lap Steel. No legs, mounts or case.