| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Bar & Pick Holder **********(New Colors)*********
Rick Barnhart

Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 23 Sep 2008 5:09 pm    

I put this bar & pick holder together because I needed a place to store my bars and picks, etc. other than on top of my guitar. I've got a new laquer finish Williams on the way, and I'm trying to break a bad habit.

Anyway, I thought if there was any interest, I'd put together a few more and offer them here for $15.00 each + $3.85 shipping to the 48 states. I put some padding in the bar compartment to cushion the bar. It'll hold any size bar you can think of. There's a tray for your pick set and it has a small drawer underneath the tray that will hold another set of thumb and finger picks, and even a hex nut tuning wrench. The clamps can be repositioned to fit the angle of any of the PSG legs. (Heck, it even has a pencil sharpener, not that there'll be much call for one, but what a conversation starter, huh? If you'd like one you can email me at maryjolly@hotmail.com

[/img]

Last edited by Rick Barnhart on 27 Oct 2008 4:18 pm; edited 4 times in total
Rick Barnhart

Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 25 Sep 2008 12:25 pm    

TTT

Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 25 Sep 2008 5:34 pm    

Smile

Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 26 Sep 2008 7:57 am    

Now available in BLACK. It's painted with Krylon Fusion, a spray paint that designed to bond with plastic.

North West Indiana 47978
Post  Posted 26 Sep 2008 2:40 pm     tray

Rick see you are teaching girl right Very Happy start them early and keep them interested. got mine and great product fits like a glove and very handy keep up the good work
Jeff Hyman

West Virginia, USA
Post  Posted 26 Sep 2008 2:49 pm    

Nice idea. It would be nice to have a secure snap on cover to hold all the picks and bars in the box when packing up after the gig. What do you do with the bar and picks when packing as the unit is now? Again... a nice idea.
Rick Barnhart

Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 26 Sep 2008 3:08 pm    

I'm glad you're pleased, Dennis, thanks for the kind words. That little dickens can actually get good tone every once in a while. She loves Poppy's steel.

Jeff, I have a compartmentalized plastic container with a lid inside my Walker seat. It's got velcro on it that holds in securely to the fuzzy carpeting inside the seat. It holds two bars, as many picks as I want, tuning wrench, etc. I had a Screamin' Eagle throttle body upgrade put on my Harley, 95 cubic upgrade from 88 ci, that's the little container that the HD kit came in. It works perfectly.

Actually, there is a little drawer underneath the tray. You can fit all the finger picks and a tuning wrench in the drawer. You're on your own for the bar though. Thanks for the nice comments.

Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 28 Sep 2008 2:27 pm    

I added a couple different colors. One is a hammered brown color, looks good with a wood tone mica. Red, and of course black. The Goodrich pedal is not included, just in the photo for size and color scale. These caddies are really handy and will save the finish on top of your guitar. Not sure what's up with the photos, the red one looks orange in the picture. It's not orange, it's RED.

Last edited by Rick Barnhart on 29 Sep 2008 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gino Iorfida

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
Post  Posted 28 Sep 2008 8:05 pm    

So.... did you paint that goodrich pedal, or is that the new color of them?
CrowBear Schmitt

Ariege, - PairO'knees, - France
Post  Posted 29 Sep 2008 12:07 am    

that's an original color goodrich comes out with Gino
George Manno

chicago
Post  Posted 3 Oct 2008 7:40 am    

Mine arrived today. Looks good, works great!
Thanks

G
Rick Barnhart

Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 5 Oct 2008 6:11 pm    

Thanks for the nice comments George. b0b, donation on the way. Still have plenty.

Washington, USA
Post  Posted 6 Oct 2008 8:58 am    

Got mine a few days ago. Nice handy little item to store your tone bars and picks so they are easily accessible. I got the black version. Highly recommend this item.

Ethelsville Alabama
Post  Posted 6 Oct 2008 11:20 am    

Nice bar&pick holder easy to get to my bars and picks without having to remember if i got the right bar for the right hole size...
Ron Frederiksen

Van Buren, Arkansas, USA
Post  Posted 7 Oct 2008 8:10 pm    

Hey Rick, check your e-mail. Ron
Rick Barnhart

Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 13 Oct 2008 2:40 pm    

Tommy, David, thanks for the nice comments. I still have more available. Just email me at maryjolly@hotmail.com with your color choice and I'll get it right out to you.

Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 26 Oct 2008 6:51 pm    

ttt

The Great Black Swamp USA
Post  Posted 23 Dec 2008 8:12 am    

Very Happy
Ronald Smith

LA (Lower Alabama), USA
Post  Posted 23 Dec 2008 9:40 am     Bar Holder

Rick,
I hope all these that you are sending out look better than the one you sent me. I sent you an e-mail telling you about the quality and you didn't even reply. That my friend want get the job done. If you send the same quality out that I received, bad news. Check your quality control.

Ronald Smith
Rick Barnhart

Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 23 Dec 2008 12:09 pm    

Ronald, I did reply to your email. I said that I was sorry that you were disappointed and asked you to return the bar & pick holder for a full refund. AND I thanked you for contacting me privately and not publicly on the Forum. (so much for that) Anyway, the offer still stands, please return it, I'll send your money back. Yours was the only complaint I had. I really don't want anyone to be disappointed. So Ronald, please return it for a refund.

LA (Lower Alabama), USA
Post  Posted 23 Dec 2008 6:05 pm     Holder

Rick,

I sent you a private e-mail informing you that I did not receive any e-mail from you other than one dated 10/27 informing me as to where to send and how much for the holder. One 10/28 informing me of you getting the order. Sorry but if you e-mailed me, it did not get here.

Thanks,

Ronald Smith
Rick Barnhart

Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 23 Dec 2008 7:10 pm    

Hi Ronald, no harm, no foul. I received your message that you were less than pleased. I replied to you and got an electronic postmaster response from hotmail that indicated that my reply didn't go through. I re-sent it and the second time didn't result in a failure, so I assumed you got the email reply. I didn't hear from you again, so I just thought you decided to keep the holder. I'm sorry for the communication break down and that you're not pleased with the holder. What's important to me is that you're happy, and to have a good reputation among this great group of Forum folks. I just sent you my mailing address, did you get it? Rick

Washington, USA
Post  Posted 23 Dec 2008 8:31 pm    

I love mine. No complaints here. Handy unit for holding my bars and picks... Smile