| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Going on tour all of Dec., so order next week for Christmas
Herb Steiner

Spicewood TX 78669
Post  Posted 21 Nov 2008 9:27 am    

Guys, I'm going out on tour with my ol' compadre Michael Martin Murphey for basically most of December, so if y'all want any of my courses in time for Christmas, PLEASE ORDER NO LATER THAN WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 26! I'm leaving town Thanksgiving Day and I won't be able to send any stuff out or fill orders when I'm traveling.

I have everything in stock, with the exception of the 20 Johnny Bush Intros, Turnarounds, and Solos, which is currently out-of-print. I'll have more available next year.

All the courses include a CD with solos and rhythm tracks and a book with all the solos tabbed out and printed clearly and understandably.

So, the list includes these titles:

for E9 tuning

12 Gospel Favorites
Shuffles, Ballads, and Waltzes Vol. 1
Shuffles, Ballads, and Waltzes Vol. 2
Swinging on E9 Vol. 1
Swinging on E9 Vol. 2
Essential Bandstand Solos
E9 By Request Vol. 1
E9 By Request Vol. 2

for C6 tuning

Texas Dance Time
, all the solos on my album of the same name.
Rancho Rhythm Roundup, likewise, based on that album.

for Dobro (resonator guitar) in G tuning

Country Songs for Dobro

I also have available, for your dining and dancing pleasure Wink, all 3 CDs I've recorded, all for C6 tuning and predominantly western swing.

Texas Bandstand Favorites
Texas Dance Time
Rancho Rhythm Roundup

Also available are all of my rhythm tracks packages, which include a CD and book of charts.

Classic Country Vol. 1
Strictly Country Vol. 1
Swinging Standards
Western Swing Classics
Hank Williams
California Country
Ernest Tubb Classics

Complete descriptions and prices for all my material can be found on my website. Click on the "Products for Sale" tab on the left and you'll see all you need to know.

Order two or more products and I'll include a Blitz Cloth, which is a great string cleaning product, and a vintage copy of Country Music magazine, a blast from the reminiscent past.

If receiving the merch by Christmas is not imperative, I'll be back home Dec. 24 and will get the orders out immediately after that date.

I've helped lots of pickers improve their approach to steel guitar and how to think about playing melodically on the instrument, based on the many letters, emails, and comments I've received. Knowing this has been a source of great gratification for me, and I sincerely thank all of y'all for your support.

I wish all of you the very merriest and safest of holiday seasons... and please, remember whose birthday it is we're fixing to celebrate.

God bless all of us here on the Steel Guitar Forum, and the United States of America.

Son, we live in a world with walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with steel guitars. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg?
Steve Alcott

New York, New York, USA
Post  Posted 21 Nov 2008 9:47 am    

Safe traveling, Herb. See ya in March.
Herb Steiner

Spicewood TX 78669
Post  Posted 24 Nov 2008 6:23 pm    

Thanks, Steve. Looking forward to March as well.

And thanks to those who've ordered in the last couple of days. I've been busy with mailouts and getting gear ready for the shows. Early Thursday morning will be the last day I can send out mail for regular first class and parcel post orders. No international orders after Wednesday morning, please.

Son, we live in a world with walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with steel guitars. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg?
Steve Alcott

New York, New York, USA
Post  Posted 24 Nov 2008 7:40 pm    

I told my Mom in Lubbock to go to the show at the Cactus-be on the lookout-I told her to say hi.