| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  John LeMay's company website...I found it...
Chuck Snider R.I.P.

West Virginia, USA - Morgantown, WV
Post  Posted 1 Oct 2008 8:34 am    

Does anyone happen to know if John Lemay’s company is still around? I tried going to www.miracle-audio.com and it can’t be found. I thought maybe John and/or his company is no longer around, and that you might be able to tell me that. It could be that they’re just having server/website problems today. Someone referred me to that site as having some detailed drawings/plans for making a cabinet for the amp head from a Nashville 400.

-Chuck
GFI U-12 Ultra Keyless, Carter Black U-12, both with Alumitones, and a sweet '70 Sho-Bud Permanent D-10, NV400 in Rick Johnson cabs, NV112, '73 Vibrosonic in Rick Johnson cabs, Hilton pedal, Steeler's Choice seat, Bessdang Gizmos from Dale Hansen, and a few other widgets and doodads.
I may not sound good, I just don't wanna sound bad.

Last edited by Chuck Snider R.I.P. on 1 Oct 2008 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Donny Hinson

Glen Burnie, Md. U.S.A.
Post  Posted 1 Oct 2008 9:02 am    

I thought John had retired when he left the area? (Went to Tuscon, I believe.)

Don't know if this is his company or not...I doubt it. (He is a forum member though.)

(Lose the hyphen)

http://www.miracleaudio.com/

Last edited by Donny Hinson on 1 Oct 2008 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Chuck Snider R.I.P.

Post  Posted 1 Oct 2008 9:09 am    

Donny, thanks for the info. I had found that link earlier today as well. It doesn't look to be the right one. Although it could be they totally changed what the company does. Anyway, thanks, but that doesn't look like it.

-Chuck
GFI U-12 Ultra Keyless, Carter Black U-12, both with Alumitones, and a sweet '70 Sho-Bud Permanent D-10, NV400 in Rick Johnson cabs, NV112, '73 Vibrosonic in Rick Johnson cabs, Hilton pedal, Steeler's Choice seat, Bessdang Gizmos from Dale Hansen, and a few other widgets and doodads.
Brian Creamer

Bristol/Somerset England now Apache Junction, Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 1 Oct 2008 6:14 pm     Re: John Lemay's company website...

Chuck Snider wrote:
Does anyone happen to know if John Lemay’s company is still around? I tried going to www.miracle-audio.com and it can’t be found. I thought maybe John and/or his company is no longer around, and that you might be able to tell me that. It could be that they’re just having server/website problems today. Someone referred me to that site as having some detailed drawings/plans for making a cabinet for the amp head from a Nashville 400.

-Chuck

Hi Chuck,John is in Tucson and the link you have works OK for me. He modified a Nashville 400 for me not too long ago.
His telephone number is--520-825-7218 Regards Brian.
Chuck Snider R.I.P.

Post  Posted 1 Oct 2008 8:38 pm    

Brian, thanks a bunch for the info. I'm puzzled as to why I can't get to his website at www.miracle-audio.com I've tried it from a couple of different PC's here int he house, turned off a bunch of security settings, tried the Firefox browser. Each time I get a message that there is a problem stating "The webpage cannot be displayed.
Most likely causes:
You are not connected to the Internet.
The website is encountering problems.
There might be a typing error in the address."

Which is baloney, I'm connected 10 ways from Sunday, and I'm pretty sure I didn't mistype anything. The weird part is I can even find it using Google, it shows up in the list, but when I click on it to go there, I get the message above.

Anyway, thanks again!

-Chuck
Chuck Snider R.I.P.

Post  Posted 1 Oct 2008 9:20 pm    

Well I was finally able to connect to his website, which is as I first had it www.miracle-audio.com . Not sure what the problem was, but I suspect something whacky going on with how his website is working with firewalls and their settings. Anyway, it appears his website has changed from a few years ago. So, I'll try calling him and see if he can help me out.

-Chuck