| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  King 2b With Silver Bell Fs
Ernest Cawby

Lake City, Florida, USA, R.I.P.
Post  Posted 23 Sep 2008 5:34 pm    

For sale A KING 2B WITH SILVER BELL. They do not make these anymore, because of the price of the Precuse metal in them, the CEO of King called me and confirmed the serial number that it has the silver bell, laqoured over the silver, with a case they sold for les than it cost to make.
This is the horn like the gsve to the trombone player that was killed in the plane crash, I can't think of his name right now, will post when I remember.
If interested send me an E-mail we will talk on the phone. I played this horn in Church only for 15 years, the silver slide is perfect, finish is like new.
Bought in 1982 and it had never been played before I Bought it.

I also have a 3 1/4 - 4 1/4 Speed Graflex for sale it was serviced by the Navy School Tech at Corry field in Pensacola and not used since. This is the camera you see in old movies used by every news paper in the USA.

Also a Canon 7E with eye control, 10 rolls of film shot thru this one, a 300 mm lens, and a 28 - 90 that comes standard with this camera. All lit comes with it. Like new. Also the adde battery box on the bottom, one big camera.

as ever

ernie

as ever

ernie