| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Questions For David Hartley
Tommy Auldridge

Maryland, USA
Post  Posted 1 Sep 2008 5:22 pm    

This way of doing the tab. and the tracks on MP3
is going to be great, and I intend to get some of your work. I don't know how Pay Pal works and I don't
know the prices in U.S. Dollars. Can you answer this for us. Thanks, Tommy Auldridge..........
P.S. I would like to see you tab.-out " 98.6 Degrees And Falling" But, it's all great....
David Hartley

Post  Posted 3 Sep 2008 2:02 pm     Hi Tommy

Thanks. It takes a lot of time. I have to listen to myself playing a tune line by line and write it out, check it and type it into a spreadsheet. Check again then save as a .pdf. The tracks are already done of course, after that its a matter of uploading them to my webspace. They seem to be popular and I will gradually get more done. I have an order I must do the next ones but 98.6 wont be far down the line as I have had requests for tabbing that too. Tabs are about $5 each I think with the exchange rate at the moment. I do know that Paypal works it out at the checkout for you. Or just use an online currency converter whith the daily exchange rate calculator. They are very well presented and perfectly worked out for you all and of course, the youtube video's are there as a tutor for you all.

Regards from

David Hartley
Tommy Auldridge

Maryland, USA
Post  Posted 3 Sep 2008 2:19 pm     Thanks, this will be great.....

Hey David: Thanks for the reply. At that rate, I will be getting some of your tabs. and MP3 tracks real soon. I'm going to have to get my brother Mike to help me a little because I really don't know how to download stuff. I don't even know what a PDF or an MP3 is! I'm very new to this computer age!
Best regards, Tommy Auldridge
David Hartley

Post  Posted 3 Sep 2008 2:37 pm     Tommy.....

PDF: Portable Document Format; a document-encoding process developed by Adobe that maintains page layout, fonts, and graphics and can include many other features such as hyperlinks...

MP3: is an acronym for MPEG layer 3, which is a compressed audio format. A compression ratio of up to 12 to 1 compression is possible, which produces high sound quality.

Both are downloadable computer files which any PC with a media player and Adobe (document file reader) installed opens and plays the music and views the tabs (printable), at your own home on your own PC.

I hope this helps. You will soon pick all the computer language up, it doesn't take long.

Many thanks for your enquiry Tommy.
DH