| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  BMI 3X4 S10 for sale
James Henry

Sherwood, AR, USA
Post  Posted 29 Jul 2008 1:39 pm    

This is a "Beck musical istruments" S10, with 3P and 4L and an E9th setup. It is very old, I suspect, since the serial No. is 0206. It is a formica, white color with streaks in it. the frame is SS and has little dings along the top back edge (toward the player).

I purchased it used from Ben Jack's music in Fayettville, Arkansas About 4 years ago. I have neuropathy in my my legs, can't walk without a walker, and cannot operate the pedals or knee levers very well, so I am going to sell it. I will include an original Shobud volume pedal with it and 3 or 4 psg instruction books. The changer is in good shape and it stays in tune very well.

I do not have a case for it, but I have a case, in good condition, for a shobud Maverick which I will throw in if you pickup the instrument at my house or wihin a 50 mile radius of Little Rock Arkansas. The connector links between the pedals and the rods may need to be replaced, they are pretty loose. Also the inserts in the back leg clutches don't hold well and may need to replaced. One of the tuning pegs has a slight bend in it, but it does not affect the tuning action. Otherwise it is in pretty good condition.

I am asking $600.00 cash for every thing listed. It must be be picked up at my house (I live in Sherwood which is adjacent to North Little Rock), or I will deliver it to you within a fifty mile radius of Little Rock.
for questions call 501-835-0249 or send email.
James Morehead

Prague, Oklahoma, USA - R.I.P.
Post  Posted 29 Jul 2008 6:08 pm    

James, you have email. James
James Henry

Sherwood, AR, USA
Post  Posted 31 Jul 2008 12:43 pm     guitar sold

The BMI has been sold.
Thanks for the responses.
Jim Henry