| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Victorville,CA Benefit 4 Danny Michaels Sun 4/27 @Cocky Bull
Slim Lattimer

Anaheim, CA USA
Post  Posted 25 Apr 2008 4:21 pm    

The Cocky Bull Opry Hall in Victorville,California with The Musicians and Celebrities Foundation & Southern Spirit Band will be hosting a Benefit for Danny Michaels on Sunday,April 27th,2008.Time will be from 12 Noon Til?

California, USA
Post  Posted 26 Apr 2008 8:52 am    

The line up of Entertainers & Musicians that are coming out to have fun with us are all Stlyes of Music. All of Danny Michaels family will be there. You sure don't want to miss this day for Danny & I(Leo) will be talking about this forum to the media has to how great this Blessing is to us all. Thanks for you're support in helping others with me as well as keeping the Steel Guitar in front of the world. > > Leo J.Eiffert,Jr.
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 27 Apr 2008 7:38 am    

Hello, Good Morning! See ya at he Cocky Bull Opry Hall in Victorville,California Today Sunday 27th,at Noon til ? ...... Leo J.Eiffert,Jr. & Pigeons Band.
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 29 Apr 2008 4:53 am    

What a great turn out for Danny Michaels and his Family.I'm really sorry some of you could make it,because you missed some great Entertainment.I tell you,that brother of mine, Larry Bales and his Deal or No Deal Band what super in their Entertaining & Back up up are the single Artist-Singers.Thanks to Danny's Family for giving all the Musicians (Danny's) a book.God Bless and see you all on the next one. Sincerely in Music, Leo J.Eiffert,Jr./ I'm A No Body!