| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  mosrite ventures bass guitar 1960's original owner
Carl Burgett

Tampa, Florida, USA
Post  Posted 24 Apr 2008 5:59 am    

[img]mosrite ventures electric bass guitar.i have owned this bass since it was new . it is in very good working condition.it comes with a gig bag .the original case was worn out .it is a 1960's ventage
i am no longer looking to use it due age etc,so, i am lookink to sell open for offers it is a collector's item.looking to get aprox $3500.00
O B O .cb336121tpa@yahoo.com [/img]If you want pictures ,send me your email add ,i will send pic 's
Michael Hillman

Boise, Idaho, USA
Post  Posted 24 Apr 2008 2:06 pm     Carl, that is a piece of electric bass history,

That is a desirable instrument, Carl. There is a book just published this year, by Del Halterman and the late Josie Wilson, nearly 400 pages, entitled "Walk, Don't Run - To the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the story of the Ventures" A great work for all of us that followed this group for nearly 50 years. Best of luck finding a home for the Mosrite!
Two Spector 5 string basses, Martin D-18, Taylor 812CE, 1996’Epiphone Sheraton, 1944 Epiphone Zenith, a killer Luttrell 6 string resophonic, 1932 Model 56 Dobro, Beard Model E, Martin Soprano Uke, 10 string 1953 Alkire Eharp, Peavey Nashville 112, Fender Bassman, Fender 75 watt Rumble, and a Fender 100 watt Rumble.