| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Cocky Bull Opry Hall 4/27/08 BENEFIT for DANNY MICHAELS
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 8 Mar 2008 11:40 pm    

The Cocky Bull Opry Hall in Victorville,California with The Musicians and Celebrities Foundation & Southern Spirit Band will be hosting a Benefit for Danny Michaels on Sunday,April 27th,2008.Time will be from 12 Noon Til? I (Leo) will up date on what Musicians & Entertainers will be here to perform & more info as we move on to this Day for our Musician brother Danny Michaels, 4/27/08. Sincerely in Msuic,Leo J.Eiffert,Jr. If you want to Donate any money to help Danny & his Family out. You can make a check out to Danny Michaels and send to my address Leo J.Eiffert,Jr.,P.O.Box 4512,Buena Park,Calif.90620 & I'll make sure Danny & his Family get it. Danny still needs your prayers!
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 10 Mar 2008 10:09 pm    

Just got word today that Recording Artist " Michael Austin " will be performing for Danny's Benefit. Leo J.Eiffert,jr.
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 17 Mar 2008 1:59 pm    

Bump:It's still on to Honor Danny Michaels for what he has givin' us with his Talent.The Honor- Benefit is for his Family to show our support for our Brother Musician. Leo J.Eiffert,Jr.
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 22 Mar 2008 8:27 am    

Danny Eugene Meditz (Danny Michaels) on 3/14/08 was put in place in Heaven on the Honor Roll with God.RIP.Thanks for all the Memories you have givin' me.I know for sure your spirit can still look down on us when you're with God the Father. Leo J.Eiffert,Jr.
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 23 Mar 2008 9:22 pm    

ACM Award Winning Drummer " Archie Francis ",Singer/Entertainer said I'll be here for Danny's Honor-Benefit... Leo.
Rebecca Daugherty

California, USA
Post  Posted 11 Apr 2008 10:23 am     Re: Cocky Bull Opry Hall 4/27/08 BENEFIT for DANNY MICHAE

LJ Eiffert wrote:
The Cocky Bull Opry Hall in Victorville,California with The Musicians and Celebrities Foundation & Southern Spirit Band will be hosting a Benefit for Danny Michaels on Sunday,April 27th,2008.Time will be from 12 Noon Til? I (Leo) will up date on what Musicians & Entertainers will be here to perform & more info as we move on to this Day for our Musician brother Danny Michaels, 4/27/08. Sincerely in Msuic,Leo J.Eiffert,Jr. If you want to Donate any money to help Danny & his Family out. You can make a check out to Danny Michaels and send to my address Leo J.Eiffert,Jr.,P.O.Box 4512,Buena Park,Calif.90620 & I'll make sure Danny & his Family get it. Danny still needs your prayers!

Hello All...I'm also told that this will be a family friendly event. Danny's daughter is my sister in law...so if you have children, feel free bring them! The family looks forward to seeing you all there!
Regards,
Rebecca
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 14 Apr 2008 1:33 pm    

Larry Bales and his Band will be here to Entertain us.I said (Leo) you're sure,Deal or No Deal?, Larry said,sure as my name is not " Blackie Taylor ". It's gonna be a fun filled day for our Brother Danny Micheals & Family.Bring your kids and the neighbors kids & who smile. > > Leo J.Eiffert,Jr.
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 18 Apr 2008 7:25 am    

Bump: One more week from tomorrow with that Special Day in memory of our good friend " Danny Michaels "! All you Musicians are welcome even if you didn't know DANNY! > Leo J.Eiffert,Jr.
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 18 Apr 2008 6:55 pm    

Hello Rebecca,I'm looking forward to see you and your family next Saturday the 27th at the Cocky Bull Opry Hall.I have something very nice for you and your Family.I can wait to give it to you. Your Father was a great person and a super all around Musician. I have some great memories of him. > Leo J.Eiffert,Jr. ( Joe's Dad)
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 20 Apr 2008 10:12 am    

Hello All,I want to thank " Jack Brown " the Big Man At " States Brothers Super Market " who calls the shots for letting us use their parking lot for " Danny Michaels Honor Benefit " across the street from the Cocky Bull Opry Hall off of 395 & PalmDale Road next Sunday the 27th,2008 in Victorville,California. Leo J.Eiffert,Jr.
John McClung

Olympia WA, USA
Post  Posted 20 Apr 2008 10:39 am    

Leo, I would love to be there, unfortunately that's a day I teach my steel classes.

I'm an alumni of Danny's great bands. I played with him in 1979, I think it was. I think I lasted no more than 3 months, I was too green and didn't know enough C6 to keep up at the time...plus followed in Gary Morse's footsteps, very big shoes to fill...but despite the short tenure, and the lousy polyester uniforms we had to wear, that was the best education I ever had in playing country music on the bandstand. To this day, I still pass on some lessons learned from that gig to my steel students.

Please give my sincere condolences to the family. Danny was such a great picker and showman.
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 20 Apr 2008 7:12 pm    

Hey brother John, I will pass on your words to Danny's Family.Thanks,Leo
Slim Lattimer

Anaheim, CA USA
Post  Posted 25 Apr 2008 4:14 pm    

Should be some mighty fine pickin' in Danny's honor, and Victorville is bound to be "hot as a pistol but cool inside" at the ol' Cocky Bull!

California, USA
Post  Posted 25 Apr 2008 5:07 pm    

Hey Tom,Them Hamburgers & Hot Dogs with some ribs should help do the job in Loving Memories of our good Buddy & Musician brother " Danny Michaels ". The Party is on Suday 27th,08 at The Cocky Bull Opry Hall in Victorvilla,California. For more info go to MySpace. Joe Eiffert.Com. Leo J.Eiffert,Jr.& Pigeons Band.