| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Ca. An Honor -Benefit For " UNCLE PETE " GERHARDT
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 18 Jan 2008 12:43 am    

On Saturday March 1,2008 from 1:00pm Til? At The River Lounge,9608 Mission Blvd,Riverside,Ca.92509 {1-951-685-5383} An Honor Benefit for Uncle Pete.He has Entertained over 40 years in Southern California & supported many,I mean Many of Benefits for others. It's his turn to be respected for his help.Yes!,it is so. Uncle Pete has been diagnosed with Cancer.This is also while he's still with us that we give him his Special Day of joy and the Music he loves,Country.All are invited to this Jam Session Special Day for Uncle Pete.The River Lounge is formly The Club,Marshalls.I hope you can make it. Leo J.Eiffert,Jr.& Pigeons.
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 22 Jan 2008 5:10 pm    

Bump:We have some Entertainer who are coming out for Uncle Pete's.Larry Settle,Brad Lewis,Southern Spirit Band,Tom (Slim) Lattimer,Jimmy Lester.I will add in the line up as they come. Leo J.Eiffert,Jr. & Pigeons
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 28 Jan 2008 9:12 pm    

Bump:most of you in So.Cal. know Uncle Pete with his band for years,The Double Eagle Band.Myself from Jimmy Lester,Jerry Hayes,Al Brown,Al Bruno,Billy Mize,Barbi Matthews,Clarke Rohn,Robbie Carrie,Al Parrett,Donna Thomas,Dean Lane,Lou Martin,Billy Smith,Jack Tucker,Tom (slim)Lattimer and so many others have picked or worked with Uncle Pete.Come on out and Support him is his Honor-Benefit. Leo J.Eiffert,Jr.
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 29 Jan 2008 6:56 pm    

Few more names to the Honor list for uncle Pete's day.Ron Epperson,Artie Morris,Larry Allison,Bill Gomez.These Musicians are coming out to have fun and pick n sing.All are welcome to come pick n sing with us for Uncle Pete. Thanks. Leo J.Eiffert,Jr.
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 3 Feb 2008 10:24 am    

Bump:Uncle Pete's Honor Benefit.All you Southern California Musicians from San Bernardino,Riverside,to LA are welcome to come out and Pick. Leo J.Eiffert,Jr.
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 4 Feb 2008 5:49 pm    

Bump; Jimmy Lester inform me today that Lonnie Duckworth and Al Brown are aboard to perform. > Leo J.Eiffert,Jr.
Jerry Hayes

Virginia Beach, Va.
Post  Posted 6 Feb 2008 8:45 am    

Leo, I'm very sorry to hear about "Uncle" Pete. Please give him my best when you see him. I wish I could be there for the event but unfortunately I live all the way across the country now. I saw Pete in Oct. of '05 when I was in SoCal. I went to play with Clarke Rohn & Jimmy Lester at the Bellflower Eagles Lodge and he was there. A very nice guy and good friend to say the least!.....JH in Va.

California, USA
Post  Posted 6 Feb 2008 5:10 pm    

Hey Jerry,Uncle Pete has been good to many Musicians over the years and in his day he was a great one himself.I told him hey for you a little while ago on the phone and he said to tell you,thanks for the kind words & that he was sorry you couldn't be here,but,he understands. Leo J.Eiffert,Jr.
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 10 Feb 2008 7:56 pm    

Bump:Uncle Pete said to tell all thank you for your support and looking forward to seeing you all March 1,2008. Leo J.Eiffert,Jr.
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 14 Feb 2008 2:21 pm    

Bump:Looks like we gonna have a great time for Uncle Pete 3/1/08.We have a few big neighborhood names coming that I wish I could say,but,you'll just have to be there to see.I know they are going to make Uncle Pete very Happy. Leo J.Eiffert,Jr.
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 18 Feb 2008 8:57 pm    

Here are a few more Musicians and singers coming. Richard West,Betty Roberts,Donna Jean,Marlo-Elvis.Thanks for your support in Uncle Pete's Day.Leo J.Eiffert,Jr.
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 22 Feb 2008 2:51 pm    

Had a nice visit with Mr.Blackie Taylor and he said he'll be by for a little bit.Okay Larry Bales! It's goona be fun all day. All you guitar players and Drummers and Bass players and singers you are all welcome to come out and jam for Uncle Pete's Honor-Benefit. Leo J.Eiffert,Jr. & Pigeons Band.
Slim Lattimer

Anaheim, CA USA
Post  Posted 24 Feb 2008 11:39 am    

Hey Leo are these guys flying in?

LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 24 Feb 2008 4:18 pm    

Hey Tom,that's them! They are flying in from Oklahoma City Racing Pigeons Union.Man,what a Hall of Fame that is.Deone Roberts will sure be happy to know we are still at it.I can wait for next Saturday to get here for all that picking we are going to be doing all day for Uncle Pete. See'ya! > > Leo J.Eiffert,Jr.& Pigeons with Wings of Music.
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 26 Feb 2008 9:56 pm    

Bump:Them Pigeons are flying in all over Southern California for Uncle Pete's Honor-Benefit on March 1,2008 at The River Lounge in Riverside,Ca.The info is on top of this Topic.Great Musicians and Entertainment to fill the day.Just 4 days away.All is welcome! > > Leo J.Eiffert,Jr. & Pigeons Band.
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 29 Feb 2008 2:29 pm    

Okay,tomorrow is Uncle Pete's big day of Honor-Benefit at The River Lounge in Raiverside.Info's on top of this Tpic. If you don't come out please go see and support Mike Perlowin's California Steel Guitar LA Jam. Info is on Mike's Topic about it. Leo J.Eiffert,Jr. PS: We be ready! ! ,to Jam.