| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Homegrown Appeal
Bill Hankey

Pittsfield, MA, USA
Post  Posted 17 Nov 2007 4:27 am    

Musical gratification and restoration can be maintained through constant variable pursuits. Becoming triumphant over slumps in musical appreciation, may require but a few adjustments, particularly by entering into a wider range of artistic presentations. Sensing musical receptiveness within establishments, creates a type of zeal, that will linger for favorable time spans. Perfecting and polishing musical skills helps to maintain a confidence, that has no equal in maintaining good public relations.
Fred Shannon

Rocking "S" Ranch, Comancheria, Texas, R.I.P.
Post  Posted 17 Nov 2007 8:26 am    

Translated Red Neck:

"Settin' new goals is a way to enjoy music more. Ferget the clams, practice more, and try something new in your technique. Having people enjoy your music, in any venue, will give you a long lasting good feeling. Perfect practice will give you confidence, and the people will recognize you're good at your craft.

yeh, I've always said that. Wink Laughing

phred

Think about it!!
Ray Harrison

Tucson, Arizona, USA (deceased)
Post  Posted 17 Nov 2007 9:12 am     Bill and Phred

Either version is absolutely correct. If you quit caring about your talent, rest assured that no-one else is going to care. In a continueing to learn mode it increases our capabilities and maintains an interest on our part to improve and not "settle" for what we have.
I still have hopes of someday understanding all these musical shapes, semitones and terms. Maybe it'll make me a better player, sure as heck can't hurt....
Telonics , Fender Rumble500, Polytone Amps
D-16 Martin, 1970 Ovation guitars