| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Goto page 1, 2  Next
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Lorrie's at it again ....
Barry Blackwood

Post  Posted 28 Oct 2007 7:28 am    

I like this gal, and I really do hope that someday her prince will come, but until then .....
http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=281351
Jody Sanders

Magnolia,Texas, R.I.P.
Post  Posted 28 Oct 2007 9:23 am    

Well, so much for Lorrie's 5th "love of a lifetime". Jody.
Kevin Hatton

Buffalo, N.Y.
Post  Posted 28 Oct 2007 11:11 am    

She was just up here. To say she was acting stressed off stage would be putting it midly. She is a great talent. I hope she finds her love.
Les Anderson

The Great White North
Post  Posted 28 Oct 2007 11:17 am    

When someone has been married five times and is now looking for a sixth, I have to say, I begin to wonder what the personality is like.

Four years ago, my wife and I met and spoke with (by mere chance and being in the "right/wrong" place at the time near a movie set) a very famous young lady who most of us have seen in many movies.

Her words to my wife and me were “Is this entire f******* jerk off town filled with f****** as****es like these people?

She was referring to the people who were on sidelines watching the shoot and had apparently caused a take to be redone.

Though very a beautiful young lady who looks and talks like an angel on the big screen; the way she talked to those around her was absolutely despicable. She was so full of herself and ignorant towards those around her that it would make most men puke.

I will admit that I do not know Lorrie Morgan but I do love her singing voice and presentation; however, five husbands?
Bill Hatcher

Atlanta Ga. USA
Post  Posted 28 Oct 2007 7:17 pm    

Les Anderson wrote:
I will admit that I do not know Lorrie Morgan but I do love her singing voice and presentation; however, five husbands?

and Kershaw has had four wives.
Les Anderson

The Great White North
Post  Posted 28 Oct 2007 8:57 pm    

Is it the entertainment industry that makes marriage a joke or is it the people who are in the industry? Something is terribly wrong either way.
Thomas Stanley

Tennessee, USA
Post  Posted 28 Oct 2007 10:38 pm    

I'd be willing to work with her!!!!
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 28 Oct 2007 10:42 pm    

I've known Lorrie Morgan for many many years because of her dad,George.What Lorrie is really looking for out of her Husband is one to be just like he Dad,and that will never happen.So,please don't be so hard on her or on Sammy because the cycle of months ahead of them will be a past due fee.They both need prayers from us not invalid words.Leo J.Eiffert,Jr. & Pigeons
Tom Olson

Spokane, WA
Post  Posted 29 Oct 2007 7:52 am    

I guess the fifth time was not the charm. At least she has a lot of catching up to do before she matches Elizabeth Taylor -- but then again, the night is young.
Duane Reese

Post  Posted 29 Oct 2007 6:47 pm    

Les, are you at liberty to say who this foul-mouthed actress was, publicly or privately?
Randy Phelps

California, USA
Post  Posted 29 Oct 2007 6:47 pm    

I love Lorrie Morgan. I remember watching her as a very young gal and have always rooted for her. People are frequently very poor at knowing what and who would make them happy.

I hope they both end up alright and happy however it works out. I've never been divorced but I'd imagine it puts you pretty low. That much failure in two lives has got to be close to unbearable.
Randy Phelps

California, USA
Post  Posted 29 Oct 2007 6:51 pm    

Duane Reese wrote:
Les, are you at liberty to say who this foul-mouthed actress was, publicly or privately?

drew was having a bad day.... or reese was in her 'cups'
Duane Reese

Post  Posted 29 Oct 2007 7:06 pm    

Well, which one is it? I have a more vested interst in one than the other, so this is important...
Les Anderson

The Great White North
Post  Posted 29 Oct 2007 9:17 pm    

It was not Lorrie Morgan if that is what you are getting at.
Duane Reese

Post  Posted 30 Oct 2007 5:40 am    

No no, just as long as it wasn't Reese Witherspoon - that's all I'm concerned about right now... Shocked

(Kidding of course)
Mike Perlowin

Los Angeles CA
Post  Posted 30 Oct 2007 6:21 am    

Come on Les. We all want to know who it was.
Tom Olson

Spokane, WA
Post  Posted 30 Oct 2007 8:25 am    

Darn, my curiosity is really up now too. I tried to figure out who it is and I can't come up with anything. My best guess would be Jamie Lee Curtis, who was in some sort of Halloween sequel filmed in BC about that time, but I don't think she would be classified as very famous.

Other guesses would be Hilary Swank, J-Lo and Jennifer Garner.

WHO IS IT??!!! Question Confused Shocked
ray qualls

Baxter Springs, Kansas (deceased)
Post  Posted 30 Oct 2007 10:02 am    

Lorrie is a very beautiful woman! Ya gotta remember that Connie has been married 5 times also and they don't make them any prettier than her. Some of us, it takes several times to find the right one & some of us, ("Me included haha"), have never find the right one. Humm, wonder if Lorrie likes fat, broke, old men!!!!!!!!!!!! Ray
Steel Guitar Hall of Fame 2008
Les Anderson

The Great White North
Post  Posted 30 Oct 2007 10:31 am    

Mike Perlowin wrote:
Come on Les. We all want to know who it was.

About all I can say is that this young lady is a movie starlet, is under 30 years of age at this date and is about as rude and full of self importance as any woman I have ever met. She has also already been married twice and I would imagine will go through a few more husbands in her life time.

To say more than that, I would be opening myself up to a lawsuit by those lawyers who crawl around in Internet forums looking for victims to sue.

Personally, my marriage lasted 38 years until my wife and two brothers were taken in a vehicle accident. I had no trouble what so ever, with finding comfort and happiness with the only woman I married.
Walter Stettner

Vienna, Austria
Post  Posted 30 Oct 2007 12:17 pm    

Ferlin Husky comes to my mind, he has been married at least five times also. Looks like Showbiz takes its toll on human relations sometimes... Oh Well

Kind Regards, Walter

Gallatin, TN (deceased)
Post  Posted 30 Oct 2007 12:20 pm    

ray qualls wrote:
Humm, wonder if Lorrie likes fat, broke, old men!!!!!!!!!!!! Ray

No. Laughing

http://www.steelharp.com
http://www.thesessionplayers.com/douchette.html

(other things you can ask about here)
http://s117.photobucket.com/albums/o54/Steelharp/
Duane Reese

Post  Posted 30 Oct 2007 1:36 pm    

Whoa! Good greif, Les! I had no idea that happened or when, but sorry to hear that all the same!

Anyhow, I don't think anyone can sue you anyway, not only because of the barriers between U.S. and Canadian courts, but also because you wouldn't be saying anything that wasn't actually true...

However, if you still don't want to divulge it, I understand. Keeping certain things on the hush is usually a lot more fun than damage control, even if it's not the legal kind.
Tom Olson

Spokane, WA
Post  Posted 30 Oct 2007 4:24 pm    

I'm not an expert on libel or defamation, but I honestly don't think there's any way that person "A", especially if person "A" is a public figure, could bring a law suit against person "B" for simply repeating what person "B" heard person "A" saying in a public setting.

Now, if person "B" signed some sort of confidentiality agreement or something like that, there might be some sort of breech of contract issue, or if person "B" said stuff that wasn't true and caused some sort of harm to person "A" who was not a public figure, then you might have some sort of tort issue.

But, under this scenario -- no way for any suit IMHO. Confused
kyle reid

Butte,Mt.usa
Post  Posted 31 Oct 2007 7:07 am     Lorrie & Friends

When these two hitched up I thought, there's a couple that deserved each other! I remember Lorrie as a flat chested gal that Ralph Emery had on his Nashville Now show, then a few years later she was no longer flat chested, Didn't she also date some Governor? & I remember her going with Troy Aikman for a while! She probably has a little black book! kr
Ron Page

Penn Yan, NY USA
Post  Posted 31 Oct 2007 8:20 am    

Does anyone have "Something in Red"? I don't need the CD, but would just like to have that cover photo. Laughing

I wish her well. She's a beautiful lady who has recorded some good country music. Sorry things haven't worked for her maritally.