| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  PEAVEY NASHVILLE 112 AMP -4 Mth Old -Case & Stand -$500
Barry Rollins

Georgia, USA
Post  Posted 6 Sep 2007 11:40 am    

I bought my Peavey Nashville 112 amp NEW 4 months ago & paid $650 for it with the hard cover which also can serve as a stand for the amp and I'd like $500.00 for both. This is a great sounding rig, I have just recently decided to sell all of my steel guitar amps (I had 4 total) and buy one rig for the house. My loss is your gain! Sold two amps off this site already recently, two happy customers!
The amp has the brown ostrich cover with a 12" Peavey speaker, has been played about 10 hrs. and is in NEW or MINT condition. You will not be unhappy with this one. It is located at my shop in Georgia, the zip code is 30108 for shipping purposes. This is my father's amp, the ad was written by him and he will be the one to work out the deal. I can be contacted through the forum or he can be reached at 770-258-7321, ask for Jerry. His email is jerrybug1@aol.com. If you contact through the forum, I will make sure it gets to him. Thanks!

Barry Rollins

Georgia, USA
Post  Posted 6 Sep 2007 11:45 am     More Information

The amp is 200 watts. Serial Number 51506563. I bought the amp from Bobbye Seymour Music of Nashville, TENN. and a Mr. Bentley (one of Bobbye's
employees) built the hard cover. He does this as a sideline. Seymour Music actually transferred me to his phone in their shop where he was working and he took my order, built the cover at his house, & I paid him directly for it and for the shipping, etc. I am adding the picture of the cover and stand.

Gary Watkins

Bristol, VA
Post  Posted 6 Sep 2007 1:24 pm    

Is this amp rated at 200 watts like it says in your post, or at 80 watts like a regular Nashville 112?

Rogersville, Al. 35652
Post  Posted 7 Sep 2007 9:32 am     Lexicon MX 200

b0b, please close this one.