| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  CA: Seaaca/L.A. Harley-Davidson Critter Run/Music/JAM
Slim Lattimer

Anaheim, CA USA
Post  Posted 8 Jul 2007 7:50 pm    

*Sunday July 29, 2007 12:00 noon.
*Location: SEAACA Headquarters, 9777 Seaaca Street, Downey, CA, For info call (562) 803-3301.
*Live Music: "PIGEONS" with Leo J. Eiffert Jr., Larry Settle, & yours truly on PSG. "SOUTHERN SPIRIT" with Teeci Clark, Joe Eiffert, & Jaye Sooter.
JAM: 3:30 til ?, come on out and sit in - pick, sing, dance, and have fun! Please reply if you want to sign up for the jam.
*RADIO PARTNER - KKGO FM - GO COUNTRY 105
*All are welcome! if you want to ride your motorcycle in the "Critter Run" to benefit SEAACA, please contact L.A. Harley Davidson: Ph. (562)408-6088, Fax (562) 633-1919. The Mid-Cities H.O.G. Chapter 2007 CRITTER RUN" starts at L.A. Harley-Davidson 13300 Paramount Blvd., South Gate 90280 www.laharley-davidson.com, Registration opens at 9:00 am, closes at 10:30
*Free Admission with on-site adoption available.
$10.00 Donation includes door prize opportunity and more!
*SEEACA is a regional animal care provider for Downey and 11 other regional cities. SEAACA also rescues stray animals, provides low-cost spaying and neutering services and operates an animal shelter from its headquarters in Downey. Another major job is their investigation of reports of animal cruelty, abuse, and illegal animal fighting.
*Cash prizes for Winning Poker Hands, Ride Pins, food available at SEAACA, "Mystery Stop" for an extra Card, open to all motorcycles - all are welcome!
**Young Country Records in cooperation with the Musicians and Celebrities Foundation

Olympia WA, USA
Post  Posted 8 Jul 2007 10:37 pm    

I'll try to make it, Slim!
Slim Lattimer

Anaheim, CA USA
Post  Posted 15 Jul 2007 11:26 am    

bump
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 18 Jul 2007 5:14 pm    

Bump;;;;; Leo J. Eiffert ,Jr.
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 19 Jul 2007 11:01 pm    

Good News!! Entertainer- Singer Dean Lane of SanDanE Studios will be out with us at SEAACA. Everybody is welcome to come & have fun. You can drop us a few notes at P.O. Box 5412,Buena Park,Calif.90620. Thanks...... Leo J.Eiffert,Jr.
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 22 Jul 2007 3:32 pm    

More News At SEAACA! Rumor has it that our good buddy " Mr. Larry Bales " will be droppin' in on us to sing a few songs & the cookie Family "FUNLEY's " for sure will be giving out samples of their delicous cookies. Don't forget,All is welcome to come & have fun with us. Leo J. Eiffer,Jr.
Mike Perlowin

Los Angeles CA
Post  Posted 23 Jul 2007 10:42 am    

Can we bring our steels and sit in with the band?
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 23 Jul 2007 3:38 pm    

Mr. Mike Perlowin you sure can sit or stand or !!! with the band. We are going to have fun. At noon Southern Spirit Band will open for 45 minutes & then Pigeons for same and after that we all can Jam til the dogs go to sleep at SEAACA. PS all are welcome to come play or sing. Leo J.Eiffert,Jr.
Mike Perlowin

Los Angeles CA
Post  Posted 23 Jul 2007 9:11 pm    

LJ Eiffert wrote:
Mr. Mike Perlowin you sure can sit or stand or !!! with the band.

Leo. I don't know whether or not I can make it, but if I do come. I'll be happy to !!! with you.

(You must have seen that one coming.)
John McClung

Olympia WA, USA
Post  Posted 23 Jul 2007 9:21 pm    

I'll be there, gang, and bringing along a great singer I've recently been working with, Marjorie Michelle Rose. Great pipes, great person, you'll enjoy meeting her.

Is there room for more than one steel at a time to jam?
Mike Perlowin

Los Angeles CA
Post  Posted 23 Jul 2007 9:41 pm    

John McClung wrote:
Is there room for more than one steel at a time to jam?

If there isn't we'll send the drummer and lead guitarist home. Devil
John McClung

Olympia WA, USA
Post  Posted 23 Jul 2007 10:27 pm    

Or, Mike---you do the bar, I'll do the picking. Boy, that'd be a mashup! Very Happy
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 23 Jul 2007 10:49 pm    

Thanks John & maybe Mike for coming. Yes!, we can have more than one steel-Guitar player on the stage. I will make room for who ever come out to play or Sing. Sincerely in Country Music & others. PS, We will be doing a 21 white Release Racing Pigeon salute in Honor of all our men & women protecting our Country at Noon. SEAACA: Leo J.Eiffert,Jr.& Tom (slim ) Lattimer
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 25 Jul 2007 10:25 pm    

Bump - Thanks for all the phone calls from our friends who are not members of the forum.The fun is getting bigger. Leo J.Eiffert,Jr.
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 27 Jul 2007 8:50 pm    

Bump... Leo J.Eiffert,Jr.
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 28 Jul 2007 9:28 am    

Hot! Hot Great News. We have a Beautiful Actress that's been if Files like, Raising Helen & The Crash Boom Bangs & More. Come on out & meet Her, " JUDI COLE ". Thanks Garry Marshall. Leo J.Eiffert,Jr.
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 30 Jul 2007 9:09 pm    

The SEAACA Harley -Davidson Mid-Cities H.O.G. Chapter Critter Run with us PIGEONS flying in our Music With SOUTHERN SPIRIT Band & all our Special Guest, John McClung,Dean Lane,Al Brown,Artie Morris, Rose Michele,Actress JUDI COLE,World women's Boxing Champion Golden Girl - MS FAWN,FUNLEY'S Delicious Cookies - Shawn & Ashley, was a great turn out. Also,thanks to our forum members who came out to show support! A big Thanks to Tom Lattimer,Larry Settle, Joe Eiffert,Teeci Clark,Bobby Beaden, Jaye Sooter.Thank's to Phil Reyes of Souvenir Entertaiment for the great sound systems & my good friend " Alfredo " for the 21 white racing Pigeons. Leo J.Eiffert,Jr. P.S. If I missed anybody ,I'm sorry!! Thanks to Bobby Lee For this Wonderful Forum.