| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  For Sale: Lexicon MX 200 Like New
Bob Martin

Madison Tn
Post  Posted 27 May 2007 12:21 pm    

Hi all, I have a Lexicon MX 200 that for all practical purposes is new. I can't see any scratches or scrapes and it works like new.

It works perfectly and has the famous lush Lexy reverbs and delays and chorus and even compression plus many more effects that Lexicon is world famous for.

One unique aspect of the MX 200 is that is if you record on a computer that uses VST plugins or even a hardware recorder such as Roland that is able to use plugins you can use this thru the built in USB interface to add it as a VST effects. It actually shows up on your effect bus when added so that you can control it thru the computer.

One thing to make clear it only operates as a hardware VST plugin meaning that you still have to have it connected to your mixer or computer to get the reverb or effects into the mix. It has digital coaxial/spdf in and out so with the USB out there are many ways to configure it. It also comes with software to edit it on your computer and back it up all thru USB. If you have any questions about this process I'll explain in more detail.

It would take way to many lines to tell you everything this will do but you can get more info on their site by going to http://www.lexiconpro.com/ and selecting the MX 200.
I bought this unit about 3 or so months ago and I'll take exactly what I gave for it. 165.00 plus shipping probably add 10.00 to 12.00 bucks for shipping is USA and more if across the big pond Smile

Bob
Bob Martin

Madison Tn
Post  Posted 31 May 2007 11:48 am    

Let's send this for a ride to the top Smile

Bob
Bob Martin

Madison Tn
Post  Posted 4 Jun 2007 7:11 am    

Smile up up and away Smile