| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Gaylon Mathews on Regis&Kelly
Stu Schulman

Ulster Park New Yawk (deceased)
Post  Posted 21 May 2007 10:09 am    

Gaylon Mathews was just on the Regis&Kelly show playing with Gretchen Wilson,Nice playing!good close-ups.Gretchen was talking about not finishing High School,and now she is close to getting her degree,I admire her for that...She seems like a good person,and my she can sing!
Steeltronics Z-pickup,Desert Rose S-10 4+5,Desert Rose Keyless S-10 3+5... Mullen G2 S-10 3+5,Telonics 206 pickups,Telonics volume pedal.,Blanton SD -10,Emmons GS_10...Zirctone bar,Bill Groner Bar...any amp that isn't broken.Steel Seat.Com seats...Licking paint chips off of Chinese Toys since 1952.
James Cann

Phoenix, AZ
Post  Posted 21 May 2007 10:41 am    

Quote:
Gretchen was talking about not finishing High School,and now she is close to getting her degree,. . .

Glad to hear it! Few are more pathetic than those blinded by big time, fame, and money at early age.

Happens far too often in our great country and others as well.
Stu Schulman

Post  Posted 21 May 2007 11:04 am    

I'm with you James,She should be very proud of herself.
Steeltronics Z-pickup,Desert Rose S-10 4+5,Desert Rose Keyless S-10 3+5... Mullen G2 S-10 3+5,Telonics 206 pickups,Telonics volume pedal.,Blanton SD -10,Emmons GS_10...Zirctone bar,Bill Groner Bar...any amp that isn't broken.Steel Seat.Com seats...Licking paint chips off of Chinese Toys since 1952.
Stephen Silver

Asheville, NC
Post  Posted 21 May 2007 2:14 pm    

Damn, Stu, you must have just too much free time in the mornings to watch all this TV stuff. lol

Life here is good, just got back from a two week road trip with a pretty good singer from here in California (flew to New Orleans, bussed around for a couple, flew home)

Been playing a lot of bass with a classics rock band and a jazz trio....two older cats who have been around forever, and they call me kid...lol. My fakebook reading has vastly improved as a result.

It's racing season too...rebuilt almost the entire car over the winter and now it goes like The Flash. Was at Laguna Seca last weekend running a support race for the Grand Am series.

Cheers ole friend, the 6 weeks of your summer are almost upon you.

SS

Queen Creek, Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 21 May 2007 3:44 pm    

Stephen..What kinda car do you have that qualifies as a "FLASH"?? Shocked
Stephen Silver

Asheville, NC
Post  Posted 21 May 2007 4:32 pm    

a 1974 911 with a 3.6L 340hp motor, motec injection, dual plug, 915 tranny, 2000lbs.

0-60 oh about 4.1 seconds

we also have a 95 Carrera Cup Car. my wife is the primary driver of that one. It runs in about 390hp but 2750lbs.

SS

Post  Posted 21 May 2007 5:05 pm    

Steve,On nights when I'm not working I get up early now,I'm afraid that I'll miss something..Besides the Sun has been out for 4 days in a row and it's about 62 degrees Oh Boy!Steve Jack knows a bit about cars,and Baseball,and Desert Rose guitars,Pretty soon It will be time to get a New DR built by Chuck Back,I'm counting my coins...oops I found a washer in there!They actually have a small racetrack up here.
Gaylon Mathews

Jasper, Georgia
Post  Posted 23 May 2007 3:50 am    

Thanks Stu.

gaylonmathews@yahoo.com

Show Pro Steel Guitars, 2Ds Guitars, Peavey Electronics, Gallien Krueger MB Series Amps, GHS Strings, Rick Johnson Cabinets, D2F Covers, Eminence Double-T Speakers, Weber Speakers, Cedar Creek Cases.
Stu Schulman

Post  Posted 23 May 2007 9:02 am    

Gaylon,thank you for the great music,Stu