| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  WTB: 2 Emmons P/P cross-shafts w/parts & P-Rods
Bobby D. Hunter

USA
Post  Posted 20 Feb 2005 10:23 am    

I have a 1983 Emmons Push Pull D10, with 8 pedals, to which I want to add two more pedals (#9 and #10). I have the pedals and mounting brackets on the way, but need the pedalrods and the necessary undercarriage assemblies and parts. The body is pre-drilled for 10 pedals.

Here's what I need:

2 standard length, 3/16" diameter pedalrods, with full diameter at J bend (ground thin on upward outside of the bend);

2 standard length, hex height-adjusters, with nuts, for pedal rods;

2 full width (1983 style - 9"?) cross shafts with aluminum mounting brackets (rear apron), front apron spacers, return springs and #6x1" hex-head pedal-stop screws (not seized!).

2 new style bellcranks would be useful. I have enough feedthrough collars already.

10 set-screw stop-collars

I can probably use some long and short push and pull rods and a couple of pull-hooks. The long rods would need to reach past the normal pedal 5 position, under the body. This is a 1983 style guitar, with closer pedal spacing, and narrower pedals than the older Emmons.

I'll be moving my existing pedals #8 to #5 up to positions #10 to #7. Pedals #6 and #5 will be new changes, with two raises on pedal #6, and one raise and one lower on pedal #5.

Hopefully somebody can part with these leftover parts and not want an arm and a leg for them.

Here's hoping somebody in the SGF community can help me out. Thanks in advance.

Bobby D. Hunter
1983 Rosewood Emmons Push Pull, with 8 pedals and 9 knee levers (Crawford Cluster)