| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  For Trade: Late 70's Strat
Larry Weaver

Asheville, North Carolina, USA
Post  Posted 26 Feb 2007 9:36 am    

Not really looking to sell this, but I figured I'd drop a post here to see if anyone is looking to get rid of a nice SD12 Universal on a trade.

This is a U.S. made Strat, that is in virtrually new--unplayed condition, with the original case. I bought it new years ago and it's been in under the bed all it's life. I've always been a Pedal Steel player, and never could develop any interest in playing regular guitar. So, if anyone is looking to get rid of a spare U-12, give me a shout to see what we can work out. I'd mainly be interested in a PP, a Bud, a Zum or another Fessy. Mainly interested in a double body 12 with a pad.

The guitar player in my band is a total Fender snob, and he pronounced this Strat "a player". Honestly, I couldn't tell you whether it is or not. I've been told by a couple of dealers that the street value (not inflated E-Bay value) is approximately $3000.

I also have a 2003 Red GFI SD-12 Universal that I'd consider trading as well, if there's someone that's looking for a VERY light but great playing guitar.

Well established forum members only.

thx!

LarryW