| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Jeff Newman Courses & What WE are Up To?
KENNY KRUPNICK

Grove City,Ohio
Post  Posted 6 Jan 2023 5:56 am    

Could I possibly get a copy of the tab book for the "Best Of Music To Get C6th By"? Maybe for a donation or fee?
Thanks in advance.
John French

Louisiana, USA
Post  Posted 3 Oct 2024 7:10 pm     I am looking for any material by Jeff Newman

As a new player, I have watched all the Jeff Newman material on you tube that I can. I cannot find any of his material for sale. Jeffran college does not seem to exist and his family no longer seems interested in selling his material. Does anyone have any material for sale. I would like using the F lever and really any material that anyone has that they would like to part with.

I read this tread, and was wondering if there was any update or if the project was scrapped. If it was scrapped is any of that material for sale.
thanks,
Joe Bill Moad

Oklahoma
Post  Posted 4 Oct 2024 4:13 am    

There are a lot of interested newbies that would greatly appreciate the lessons and or instruction Mr. Bradshaw has preserved. Nothing is for free as we all know. I would donate to the forum or any charity that they listed to possess a copy for learning. I am 68 and not much “Hand to Hand “ material like Jeff’s as I have been told. I use Jeff’s E9 tuning on the istrobe iPhone 15 pro max version Peterson tuner which is a great tuning with sweetener. Not trying to butt in on anybody’s business or Library, just trying to get better at playing pedal steel guitar. Great job of saving a lot of people from getting scammed by this person which is a miracle within itself of just getting the word out to us.

Respectfully

Joe Bill Moad
Oklahoma