| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Marantz PMD670 portable recorder
Mark Wayne

Wisconsin, USA
Post  Posted 17 Aug 2007 5:15 pm    

Just in time to record the ISGC!

I bought it new, me being the only owner, and have pampered it well, only occasionally using it to record some shows and at home. It's in excellent, fully functional working condition, and comes complete with the battery (bought directly from Marantz) and the battery holder (which holds 8 AA batteries),power supply, carrying strap, USB to PC cable, 1GB flashcard (in unit) and owner's manual, all fully functional and excellent condition. There are even no scratches on the display screen, or no broken buttons/switches. I really like the battery because you could charge it while it's in the unit.

Another good thing was the many ways you can record through this unit, RCA, Low impedence with phantom power, (it records to a compact flash card -no cassette tape -no CD, about 17 hours of audio to mp3 format, then connect it to your pc and you have the sound file). It's a great unit and great music quality, but I'm moving on to a different way of recording, so I won't be using it anymore. I never took the flash card out because I always USB'd it up to my PC, so there's no wear on any of that area. $449. I can send more pics :)Shipping is a fixed $20 and will be packed well and insured. Paypal accepted. Thanks!