| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  FS: Fuchs ODS-30 and Two Rock Jade
Steve Farnell

California, USA
Post  Posted 28 Jun 2007 6:27 am    

BOTH AMPS SOLD.

The Two Rock Jade is a lot of fun to play. Everyone who has played through this amp marvels at the variety and quality of tone that it puts out. It will be a collector's item some day because there were very few made. I'm the second owner and the amp has not left my home. It is in pristine condition and the only thing that has ever gone wrong with it was a bad input jack. Luckily, I live 15 minutes from Two Rock so it was fixed in a jiffy. Bill Krinard said that everyone at Two Rock took turns playing the Jade when it was there for the service. The price is $1,725, plus shipping (CONUS). I'll split the Paypal fees, but I will also accept a Postal Money Order.

Here' a picture. If interested, send me a PM or email with any questions. I can also take some more pics if needed. Thanks!!!

Last edited by Steve Farnell on 1 Jul 2007 6:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
john dunne

Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 28 Jun 2007 4:29 pm    

How are the cleans on the Jade ?. I have a CR non-sig and not thrilled with the clean mids - kind of harsh compared to my Carr Rambler so am considering selling it to get better mids. Waht power level is the Jade ?

thanks
john
Steve Farnell

California, USA
Post  Posted 28 Jun 2007 4:40 pm    

john dunne wrote:
How are the cleans on the Jade ?. I have a CR non-sig and not thrilled with the clean mids - kind of harsh compared to my Carr Rambler so am considering selling it to get better mids. Waht power level is the Jade ?

thanks
john

The cleans can go from Fender to Mesa mid. The OD goes from a bluesy type to Marshall type OD. I own a CR sig v2 but I like the clean mids on it. If yours are harsh, I'd change to telefunken tubes and Phillips power tubes. That's the ticket.

If you're interested in the Jade, send me an email and I'll send pics. Or, send me your phone numbers and I'll answer any questions that I can. It's a fun amp to play and very affordable for a TR.

Thanks,
Steve
Steve Farnell

California, USA
Post  Posted 29 Jun 2007 5:02 am    

The Fuchs ODS-30 sold. I'll edit the original listing.
Steve Farnell

California, USA
Post  Posted 30 Jun 2007 8:16 am    

Price reduction on the Jade to $1,725. I'll edit the original listing.