| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Georgia Peach Jam
Jeremy Drawbaugh

scottsboro, al usa
Post  Posted 24 Jun 2007 8:16 pm    

WELL IM HOME FROM THE GEORIGA PEACH JAM FUNDRAISER FOR LARRY AND YVONNE MOORE! WOW WHAT A PLACE TO PLAY. I HAD SUCH A GOOD TIME I'VE WATCHED THE VIDEO OF MYSELF ABOUT 3 TIMES ALREADY.

I WASNT THINKING STRAIGHT CAUSE I WAS SO NERVOUS BUT FOR THOSE THAT WERE THERE THE LITTLE MAN ON THE STAGE IN THE RED SHIRT WITH ME WAS MY SON JOSHUA, WHO ALSO DREW SOME OF THE RAFFLE TICKETS AND DREW HIS GRANDDADDY'S TICKET.

I CANT WAIT TO GET GO BACK FOR ANOTHER JAM, IF THE GUYS WILL HAVE ME BACK. I CANT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THE BAND, JIM, WAYNE, WOODY, JOHNNY, YOU GUYS WERE AWESOME AND PLAYED YOUR TAILS OFF ALL DAY. IT WAS REALLY NICE TO HAVE YVONNE TALK TO EVERYONE OVER THE PA THROUGH LARRY'S PHONE, SHE SOUNDED LIKE SHE WAS IN GREAT SPIRITS!

AGAIN THANKS EVERYBODY IN GEORGIA FOR ALL THE KIND WORDS AND HOSPITALITY! GASGA IS AWESOME! Exclamation
Brett Day

Pickens, SC
Post  Posted 24 Jun 2007 8:35 pm    

The show was definitely amazing, and hearin' Yvonne's voice was just wonderful! When I heard her voice, I listened to it really close. All of the players were great too!

Brett
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Larry Moore

Hampton, Ga. USA
Post  Posted 24 Jun 2007 9:32 pm    

Well I finally made back to Tulsa my flight was delayed getting into ATL which made me about 1hr. late leaving ATL to TUL it is midnight in Tulsa now so I will sleep good tonight.

Jeremy, you were just great I am so proud of you keep it up and yes come on back you are nearly family.
I think all the players were great good show, as Ben O'Del says A Goodun, ( or something like that)

I had a good time meeting all of the people that came to fund raiser. I just cannot find the right words to express just how you have made me feel.
Bill Cunningham, Tommy Dodd, Bill Ferguson, Steve G. Donna Dodd, Randy & Treasa McDonald Jerry Braswell, and John & Jean Hughey Larry Sasser thank you all for coming out and thank you for your prayers.
We will be home soon I hope
If I missed anyone I am sorry but you know who you are.

Love from "The Jewelry Lady" and Me
Rick Campbell

Sneedville, TN, USA
Post  Posted 24 Jun 2007 10:29 pm    

Jeremy,

I enjoyed your set. I meant to get around to tell you. Your tone was among the best I heard. I hope to hear you again soon.
bob drawbaugh

scottsboro, al. usa
Post  Posted 25 Jun 2007 4:49 am    

Yes, it was a great time for a great cause. All the players were great and the Peach Jam folks made us Alabama folks feel right at home. The highlight for me was my number one son on stage and my number one Grandson on stage right makeing sure he didn't mis a note. I think I saw my Grandson tune my son's C6th neck a time or two. So that was were all those new lick came from. Joshua can you come tune Granddaddy's guitar> Laughing
Charlie Vaughn

West Union, South Carolina
Post  Posted 25 Jun 2007 6:55 am    

It was great Show and we all had fun. Jeremy you sounded great, it was good to hear you play. Looking forward to next time we all get together.
Jeremy Drawbaugh

scottsboro, al usa
Post  Posted 25 Jun 2007 1:39 pm     PEACH JAM

THANKS GUYS FOR THE COMPLIMENTS.I NEVER REALIZED THAT JOSHUA REACHED OVER AND LOOKED LIKE HE WAS TUNING MY GUITAR FOR ME,TILL I SAW THE VIDEO. NEXT TIME WE ARE GOING TO BRING A GUITAR FOR HIM TO PLAY ON STAGE WITH ME. HE'S SEEMS TO BE GETTING THE BUG NOW. HE'S BEEN GOING AROUND SAYING "WITH A HURTIN HEAD AND A HALF A PINT OF WINE", I DIDNT KNOW WHAT HE TALKING ABOUT OR SINGING ABOUT TILL IT HIT ME. THATS LYRICS TO GENE WATSON'S 14 CAROT MIND. I GUESS HE'S STARTING OFF RIGHT.

HEY RICK I WISH YOU HAD OF PLAYED FIDDLE ON MY SET, I THINK THAT WAS YOU. WHAT I GOT TO HEAR SOUNDED REALLY FINE. THE BACKUP BAND WAS SO HARD TO BEAT THEY WERE GREAT.

GLAD YOU MADE IT BACK OK LARRY. HOPE ALL CONITNUES TO GO WELL.
Rick Campbell

Sneedville, TN, USA
Post  Posted 25 Jun 2007 5:13 pm    

Jeremy,

I'd be honored to play on your set anytime, all you have to do is ask.
Wayne F. Smith

Bethlehem, Georgia, USA
Post  Posted 25 Jun 2007 6:35 pm     Jam

I had a good time, I always do when I play with that band. I enjoyed playing with you Jeremy, you sounded real good, you have a nice touch. It's nice to have a good time for a such a great cause for a great couple.

Wayne
Bill Cunningham

Atlanta, Ga. USA
Post  Posted 25 Jun 2007 7:25 pm    

Jeremy, man you sounded great and we hope you will come back again!!!

I want to quickly thank everyone who played and helped put the event together. I'll post some details and pictures a little later this week.

Everyone please keep Yvonne and Larry in your thoughts and prayers.

Gotta go,

Bill Cunningham
Bill Ferguson

Milton, FL USA
Post  Posted 28 Jun 2007 11:25 am     GA Peach Jam Pic

We had a great time. Boy was I tired when I got home. That was a FAST tear down of my sound system and it was really hot inside my trailer loading the gear.

Here is a pic of me of my "not so little" buddy Jonathan Cullifer onstage.
L-R (in case you could not distinguish who was the young guy)

Bill Ferguson
AUTHORIZED George L's, Goodrich, Telonics and Peavey Dealer: I have 2 steels and several amps. My current rig of choice is 1993 Emmons LeGrande w/ 108 pups (Jack Strayhorn built for me), Goodrich OMNI Volume Pedal, George L's cables, Goodrich Baby Bloomer and Peavey Nashville 112. Can't get much sweeter.
Jonathan Cullifer

Gallatin, TN
Post  Posted 1 Jul 2007 8:16 pm    

It was good to see everyone there. I had a blast and appreciate every opportunity I am afforded to pick with that "old guy" on the left! Laughing