| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  FS: Luttrell T-100 resonator guitar - price reduction
Joe Lipman

Nashville TN
Post  Posted 6 Apr 2007 2:11 pm    

$1,550 including ground shipping to continental US 4/13/07

I have a new Meredith resonator guitar on the way. I also have some surgery coming in a couple of weeks. Because of this, I’m selling my Ralph Luttrell T-100. It is solid flamed mahogany back and sides with a Quarterman cone. It was set up by Tim Sheerhorn. This was Ralph’s demo guitar and it shows some wear and tear; a couple of minor dings on the body and 2 top cracks that were repaired by Ralph. I sent it back to Ralph a couple of months ago for a new neck with a 2” nut. It comes with a tweed TKL case that also shows some wear.

I am selling it for $1,600 + shipping from Nashville, which I believe is a very fair price for a professional grade instrument.

Please e-mail with any questions and I’ll get back to as soon as I can.

Thanks for your interest.

Joe
ragtimejoe@comcast.net

Last edited by Joe Lipman on 13 Apr 2007 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Michael Hillman

Boise, Idaho, USA
Post  Posted 6 Apr 2007 2:23 pm     Hello, Joe,

Hello, Joe, see you are in Nashville - that sounds great! I wish I were in a position to pick up this one, Ralph builds some great instruments, the Luttrells certainly have tone and volume. All the best, Michael Hillman
Two Spector 5 string basses, Martin D-18, Taylor 812CE, 1996’Epiphone Sheraton, 1944 Epiphone Zenith, a killer Luttrell 6 string resophonic, 1932 Model 56 Dobro, Beard Model E, Martin Soprano Uke, 10 string 1953 Alkire Eharp, Peavey Nashville 112, Fender Bassman, Fender 75 watt Rumble, and a Fender 100 watt Rumble.
Joe Lipman

Nashville TN
Post  Posted 11 Apr 2007 8:39 am     Luttrell

Michael,

Good to hear from you. How's the pedal steel going?

I wish I could keep them all, but that just doesn't work out.

I heard from Tooter today and plan to pick up the new resonator this weekend.

Joe
Michael Hillman

Boise, Idaho, USA
Post  Posted 11 Apr 2007 9:33 am     Good to hear from you, Joe,

Joe - I haven't had as much time to spend on steel as I'd like, getting a bit improved on the 8 string resophonic. I sure like Ralph's ideas for his design. Other than that, just busy like everyone else. Let me know how those new resophonics work out for you, and, best of luck with your surgury, you are in our thoughts and prayers a way out here in Idaho, Michael
Two Spector 5 string basses, Martin D-18, Taylor 812CE, 1996’Epiphone Sheraton, 1944 Epiphone Zenith, a killer Luttrell 6 string resophonic, 1932 Model 56 Dobro, Beard Model E, Martin Soprano Uke, 10 string 1953 Alkire Eharp, Peavey Nashville 112, Fender Bassman, Fender 75 watt Rumble, and a Fender 100 watt Rumble.
Joe Lipman

Nashville TN
Post  Posted 22 Apr 2007 4:49 pm     Thanks

Thank you. The surgery is actually pretty minor but I certainly appreciate the support.

I picked up Meredith last weekend. Really great guitar. I was playing the Luttrell today. I had forgotten what a great guitar Ralph builds.

Joe