| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Beard, Lazy River, Remington, and Wendler Guitars For Sale
Steven Reynolds

New York, USA
Post  Posted 6 Apr 2007 10:01 am    

I have a Beard R Mahogany, Lazy River Weissenborn, Remington Playboy and Wendler ElectroBro guitars listed in the for sale section of the forum. Take a look. Thanks, Steve
Bill McCloskey

Post  Posted 6 Apr 2007 10:15 am    

Steven,

You were asked at least one question by me last time you posted the Wendler and there was no response. You seem to be only using the forum to sell your wares and not participate in any conversations based on a quick search of your posts, which all appear in the For Sale area. I don't have a problem with you using this as a cheap For Sale area, but it would be nice if you could respond to the questions people leave in the for sale area. Might make people trust you a little more.

The question I asked last time was you claim that Wendler has a reso sound, but with no resonator I'm not sure how that is possible unless there is an emulator of some sort. The clips of it on the site do not have any sound close to a resonator.
Steven Reynolds

New York, USA
Post  Posted 6 Apr 2007 10:49 am    

I guess all sound is subject to personal opinion. I don't have any way to give out digital music files so I just tell people to go to Wendler's site.
Bill McCloskey

Post  Posted 6 Apr 2007 11:52 am    

Okay, but let me ask you do you believe that it has "astounding "spider resonator" tone. These guitars have such an amazing sound you will be leaving your dobro home from now on."

Because I would suggest that a resonator tone is not a subjective thing at all. It either has it or not. I ask because you've used that phrase in the two posts you left on the forum trying to sell it and on the Ebay posts trying to sell it.

Here's the only clip I could find on the site featuring this instrument: http://www.electrocoustic.com/audio/Iwill.mp3

Others can decide if they will be leaving their dobro's at home from now on.