| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Stewart Pro Reference 1000 Power Amp
Scott Denniston

Hahns Peak, Colorado, USA
Post  Posted 8 Feb 2007 3:03 pm    

I bought this Stewart Pro Reference 1000 when I was working with a band that tended to play larger rooms. The band split up shortly thereafter and I don't think I played out with this more than five times. Very gently used. It's really great for any size room as both channels are individually adjustable. It's rated at 200watts per side into 8ohms. It only weighs 11 pounds and takes a single rack space. Note that the depth is 15" so your rack has to be able to accomodate that. I think it's one of the ultimate power amps. I've read that John Hughey uses one of these. I believe I paid about $850 for this and I've seen them listed new on the net for between $825 and $925. My firm price is $550 + shipping. I can take paypal but would need an additional $15 to cover the fee. This will only be offered here at the forum and only until I talk myself out of selling it. Smile
Afterthought: I'm looking at the photo and it looks like there's a brown splotch on the left rack ear. It's hard to photograph this because it's mirror shiny chrome and reflects anything in the room. There's no brown splotch.
Scott Denniston

Hahns Peak, Colorado, USA
Post  Posted 9 Feb 2007 8:38 am    

I'm kinda surprised nobody snapped this up but I guess most rack users already have the power amp they want. I guess I'll keep it for sale for one more day & then it wouldn't break my heart to keep it. Wink